• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

denx

Team Green is saving their strenght to crush the opposition in the next couple of days.
You haven't met our true form.

iosefe

I'm so sorry, can you use this color:

BVs7P5N.png

4Et4Usd.png

With all of this badge crafting I would have figured I'd get at least one booster pack :/ I am level 50, although those absurd 100+ people probably suck everything up.

Ruze789

It's not even a week old. You also know that you can play that DLC without owning it? Only hosting doesn't work.

I don't remember the last time I played the game, I just wanted to buy the dlc :)
Didn't realize it was a week old, I don't really keep up with the updates.
Thanks for the knowledge though! Didn't realize I could play it without owning.

I've got my finger on the buy trigger, care to share some thoughts on it?

There's a lot of great writing, world building, atmosphere; the music is fantastic. The recent Berlin DLC Dragonfall is superb. Do you like Adventure games? There's a great balance of juicy story content and shadowrun jobs. It's really a great game, especially for the price. I'm also hoping the Shadowrun SNES remake ends up finished at some point.

Honest question. Why do people care so much about these teams that they are spending a LOT of money to steal, or switch, when the odds of you being one of the random 30 people to get 3 random games for free are so low?

There's a lot of great writing, world building, atmosphere; the music is fantastic. The recent Berlin DLC Dragonfall is superb. Do you like Adventure games? There's a great balance of juicy story content and shadowrun jobs. It's really a great game, especially for the price. I'm also hoping the Shadowrun SNES remake ends up finished at some point.
I'm not the biggest fan of adventure games (if you're meaning the multiple choice kind), but I really dig the Shadowrun mythos and I remember the Genesis game being my jam back in the day.

How's the actual RPG gameplay stuff hold up, exploring, treasures, combat, etc.? That's what sells me on RPGs for the most part.

rtcn63

Honest question. Why do people care so much about these teams that they are spending a LOT of money to steal, or switch, when the odds of you being one of the random 30 people to get 3 random games for free are so low?

It's more about besting your fellow man. All things are arbitrary unless they're not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom