• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

9soUeH5.gif

pink bros what are you doing

This life has left us to our own devices. We are but spectators now between angels and demons, neither of which are who we think.

Blows my mind people still use AVG, they must be masters of advertising or something.
Being a snob about free antivirus programs is pretty silly. They're all decent enough, but they all have false positives and none of them are foolproof. Avast had WAY more false positives, in my experience. In the end, it's up to the user not to be an idiot.

With all of that being said, every trusted computer pro I know recommends AVG if you're going to go the free route - and I'm honestly inclined to take their word over random posters on GAF.

Of course I know E.Y.E. doesn't really contain a virus. Just bringing it up because the same thing will happen to others.

Halo: Spartan Assault looks like a game that would be fun to play with friends...so what the hell? It seems like a perfect fit for co-op. Not sure what the developers were thinking there.

Shadowrun looks good, but since there's DLC, I guess I could always wait for some cheaper pack with everything to come out since I have many other games to play. I could have sworn that Shadowrun was an FPS on the 360, but maybe I was thinking of something else.

Probably my most economical Steam Sales in years. (Although it is only Day 2.)

derExperte

With all of that being said, every trusted computer pro I know recommends AVG if you're going to go the free route - and I'm honestly inclined to take their word over random posters on GAF.

Most computer 'pros' I know don't keep up with stuff. They once decided X is good and that's it. But the AV business is fast, a scanner that was good two years ago might've become useless. AVG isn't but it's gotten worse.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Thoughts on Master Reboot?

If you are looking for a story driven experience game where going through short vignettes to piece together a bigger overall narrative, it's certainly a good experience to have if you like those types of games.

If you get it I do recommend playing in the dark with good set of headphones, and embrace the charm of the simple blocky style it has going for it.

Updated my avatar to represent team green. Doesn't look all that great but it don't matter much :) Also, vote for vote for co op shooter, guys! Thinking of picking up metal slug 3.

Halo: Spartan Assault looks like a game that would be fun to play with friends...so what the hell? It seems like a perfect fit for co-op. Not sure what the developers were thinking there.

Shadowrun looks good, but since there's DLC, I guess I could always wait for some cheaper pack with everything to come out since I have many other games to play. I could have sworn that Shadowrun was an FPS on the 360, but maybe I was thinking of something else.

Probably my most economical Steam Sales in years. (Although it is only Day 2.)

You're probably thinking of this:
Shadowrun_box_art_2.jpg

OmegaDL50

probably real expensive to ship a pizza from the US to the bottom of the south

Nah, Bro. I'm from Philly. Which pretty reknown for it's pizza delivery joints (which are also typically Cheesesteak places)

The pizza you are showing off in those pictures looks like the local god-tier stuff I have on occasion.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom