• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaDL50

I was really hoping to avoid seeing that game at all this sale. I'm sure some still want it but man it was everywhere during the holiday sale. Got so sick of seeing it. Now that you mentioned it, you know what that means...

Hey, I just want one day alright.

It's one of my biggest hopes it gets at least one chance being a Flash Sale or Daily Deal pick, because no way in hell am I buying those Headhunter packs unless they are 75% off.

koolaroo

I'm surprised Walking Dead season two is $12.50 I saw it on psn the other day for a bit less than ten dollars. Didn't buy it though seeing as my save data for season one is on PC.

denx

C0KyfZf.jpg

Kewl
but I'm green

Tempted to get The Walking Dead Season Two. It's on my wishlist however I still haven't finished the first season so I might just wait it out and get it next time under $10. Decisions.

Amnesia is definitely bought though.

Red

Halo Spartan Wars? anyone got info on this? or should i just pick it up because of the price?

I am interested too but the current price still seems high for what you're getting.

I have a cold.

It's summer.

Fuck everything.
Y'know, today was the first time I've been able to eat solid food for six days, but I've been off work, and that means for the first time in a long-ass time I've been able to catch up on my backlog. So yay sicknes.

denx

I don't know how people can handle waiting for months for a new Telltale episode to drop. I just grab Telltale games once the entire season is out and play it in the course of a week. Waiting for months sucks.

Alright, so as mentioned above, I'm pretty sure these are all good keys, but I can't guarantee anything. Win at your own risk, I guess.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-BE49943F94D5E605
Cortex Command -- MB-A7F91E53C048BAA6
Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and Braid -- MB-3ABF408497FED386
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-E3BE4D3B6A75454E
Bastion -- MB-FB542E42BD6F9593
Humble Bundle #2 -- MB-1D687E54CA031291
Humble Bundle #3 -- MB-86E7C3DC0B2D326E
xheRJRF.gif
Gish -- MB-7419635F86554B70
Fez -- MB-FF5D337207B6B665

t1403329403z1.png

How has the community held up for Natural Selection, would it be an alright game to jump into new?

The community is so small now, but it's not that bad.

Like, there's still the gamut of players that may as well be blind, to people in the pro scene. However, they're all dedicated players and many servers have those regulars you always see. Think of a server list that's mostly empty with about 5 full servers 24/7.

New players would likely want to play the tutorial just to learn the importance of resources and grouping before jumping online.

It is summer and I live in Texas so I will be miserable shortly, especially given my computer is a closed off room so it can get scorching.

Should I play Dragonfall on normal or hard? Played the base game on normal and it was rather fun, not sure if it just buffs enemies or actually makes them smarter.

Xeroblade

Its a phone game and feels like a phone game, I enjoyed it, but in only very short bursts 10-15 minutes. If you play it for a hour straight, you will hate it.

also don't spend any more money on the "cheats" its easy to beat without theme.

Thank you. Doesn't sound likes its my cup of tea then. Oh well. On to the next day!

tylerf

I call this the "Games of questionable quality I got from a bundle but they have cards!" giveaway.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FootLOL Epic Fail League -- MB-0D5EEF3A7CB98B07 - Taken by Haunted
Canyon Capers -- MB-10DEF13A35217111 - Taken by biRdy
Lords of Football -- MB-DDAB2F63BFF7C14D - Taken by arts&crafts

Volimar

Down to $19 left for the rest of the sale. Convinced I'm going to run out of money before the sale ends, and miss a great deal on a game I really want. On the other hand, my cold medicine is kicking in, so that's nice. I'm all:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom