• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitmon

Celebrating my new Superior Pink avatar with a sale game I picked up last night.

Naruto Shippunden Giveaway

Thanks Dupy!

Watching the flags go reminds me of those old carnival games where you shoot water at a target to move the object.

Sarquiss_

Watching the points in real time is crazy addicting. Seeing points being stolen and then recovered!! Dammit Gaben what have you done!!
let's go #TeamRed

Delt31

am i missing something or is hotline miami no longer 1.49? Says 4 bucks on steam yet first page says 8 hours left to get it at 1.49

Dammit, only Papers Please really interests me, and that's because a friend recommended it before.

Anyone recommend or know anything about the flash and community deals?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Look at Team Blue Go!!!
BSOD_Main.png

OOPS

Goddammit, Blue Team, get it together!

I had at least 4 more badges ready to craft... but my market privileges are revoked because Valve's web programmers couldn't code their way out of a wet paper bag.

So since I can't buy new cards to make sure I can craft a badge a day at this point, I'm holding on to them.

TL;DR: I can't help you because VALVE.

Salsa

edit: nevermind, the OP doesn't even have the date of the sale on it. LOLOL

it's the first thing you see when you enter the store page

you have to enter the store page to buy games

it's like the foremost example of what stump was talking about about making questions that you can answer yourself in a quarter of the time it takes you to ask them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom