• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Yq3hXuc.jpg
Is this for me?

(i am red team, but thanks.)

I am about done with this sale. Sitting at around $30 and almost as many games. I've already spent more than I intended to. If Antichamber doesn't go up for sale I'm finished. Maybe I'd make an exception for Brothers. Maybe.

(yeah, you keep telling that to yourself buddy.)

Garcia

I played 10 minutes of Risk of Rain and I already know I'll be spending quite some time with it. That's a good game right there.

Corpekata

Banned
well that kind of sux , especially when you hear russians price is $18.50 and others were getting it for $16 (i cant believe i missed out on it )

how did it go for $16 ???? WOW

Game trades for 9-10 keys. Keys often 1.80. 9 x 1.80 = 16.20. You can still get it for around that price from Russian traders.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
If you run out of things to buy for the badges by spending money you can always buy me stuff from the wishlist you rich people from team red and purple. *wink and blows a kiss*

Gaben if you are reading this ADOPT ME.

Danielsan

Hmm, disappointing flash sales, though Risk of Rain and Papers Please are great for those who don't own those games yet. Games in the voting selection are doing nothing for me.

OmegaDL50

i'm interested please link me

Be advised that certain Russian game keys have region locks.

I am uncertain if DR3 is one such game.

Foreign releases will not install without using a VPN to trick Steam you are from another regional territory, and Valve generally looks down upon this. There have reports of VAC bans of people abusing this on the Steam community forums. Proceed with caution.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
If you run out of things to buy for the badges by spending money you can always buy me stuff from the wishlist you rich people from team red and purple. *wink and blows a kiss*

Gaben if you are reading this ADOPT ME.

Now why would I do that for someone who has only played 0.1h of Super House of Dead Ninjas?

Be advised that certain Russian game keys have region locks.

I am uncertain if DR3 is one such game.

Foreign releases will not install without using a VPN to trick Steam you are from another regional territory, and Valve generally looks down upon this. There have reports of VAC bans of people abusing this on the Steam community forums. Proceed with caution.

i've heard on gaf that dead rising 3 is region free , i dont know

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I got it yesterday sire. I did like what I played a lot and love the pace of the game. Super fast fun.

Oh good. Well I sent you a small one already, but who knows on that last day of the sale I'm sure to be randomly giving out some games to people's wishlists to celebrate with my friends.

Just watched the Risk of Rain Giant Bomb Quick Look and brought it :)

Looks like a ton of fun. Is the co-op limited to 2 players?

Online play is supported to up to 4 players. I believe it is also 4 players local coop as well. But not splitscreen.

Hosting a game can be a pain. Much easier with Hamachi.

Deitus

I don't know why I keep checking the scoreboard. There is no chance of my team catching up, and it really doesn't matter whether Red or Purple wins, or by how much. And yet I keep checking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom