• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speevy

Banned
mHCe7HM.png

lol you win

OmegaDL50

Changed that!

Although we could also go for one frame per five seconds and be like a comic book. Nix the color for a pure manga experience.

A black and white shader effect would be rather cool actually.

I think some SF4 costumes have a similar effect with dark inktrails.

Or hell use an effect that makes game look like Madworld by changing everything to monochrome.

blamite

I can't get an online game of Risk of Rain going with a friend, anyone else having problems? Could it be extra server load or something because of the sale?

Shadowrun Returns is good but Shadowrun: Dragonfall is awesome. If you are a fan of turn based rpgs or just rpgs in general you should pick them both up.

Both ooze atmosphere and while relatively linear and small in scope are definitely worth your $10.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The price for Papers Please is just too good for me to resist.
And thankfully since it's only like 61MBs I can actually install it(bandwidth capped, uugghhhh)

Shade

We are in need of more raffles! Should all be unused, enter for everything if you'd like. Enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 16 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Crusader Kings II Songs of Faith DLC -- MB-FA4B75F301DE8D74 - Taken by redlacs. 2 entrants total.
Crusader Kings II -- MB-9293B0D590D5CC31 - Taken by Absoludacrous. 5 entrants total.
Crusader Kings II Dynasty Shields DLC Pack -- MB-DAD108A14AA3B79C
Crusader Kings II African Unit Pack DLC -- MB-EB2533D2C5D00196 - Taken by Dusk Golem. 1 entrants total.

Crusader Kings Complete -- MB-69BA331E341B7320 - Taken by Helmholtz. 3 entrants total.
Crusader Kings II Ruler Designer DLC -- MB-7EDFAB384DBC99E4 - Taken by tylerf. 1 entrants total.
Crusader Kings II Legacy of Rome -- MB-9A53D51745D0EAA7 - Taken by m.gorecki. 4 entrants total.
Crusader Kings II Dynasty Shield II -- MB-B93D00B80C124543
Crusader Kings II Songs of the Caliph DLC -- MB-5C6716E1C9715EC8
Crusader Kings II Songs of Byzantium -- MB-32306E900A8F6D6B
Crusader Kings II African Portraits -- MB-7E03B3E3F6636084
Crusader Kings II Songs of the Holy Land DLC -- MB-19B471553BBBFE6E - Taken by thequickandthedead. 3 entrants total.
Crusader Kings II Songs of Albion DLC -- MB-B7306C6D61B072FE
Crusader Kings II Byzantine Unit Pack -- MB-4041E3C3A9411CB8
Crusader Kings II Mongols DLC Pack -- MB-7EBE44BEC026965A
Crusader Kings II Sword of Islam -- MB-9E83263EC77E523F - Taken by Milamber. 6 entrants total.

t1403325953z1.png

demidar

I can't get an online game of Risk of Rain going with a friend, anyone else having problems? Could it be extra server load or something because of the sale?

From when I was hosting it for my friends, it involved some port forwarding and adding exceptions to Windows Firewall. It's been a long time since I had to fiddle with that stuff and it was pretty tedious. Hamachi is more convenient but who knows how much additional latency you're gonna get.

Revenile

So far the Daily deals haven't wowed me too much, same with the flash stuff. Then again the only two games I want from this sale are AC4 and Payday 2, which wouldn't be too much of a problem if it weren't for my stupid 25 dollar limit :/

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry Blue, you tried. You guys should definitely use any tokens you have against those Purple asswagons though, know what I'm saying?

giphy.gif

Don't let the false ones fool you, Blue Team. Us Purples won't beg for you to spare your tokens like this. We can't control you, after all, like the others think they can.

We know you'll come to the right decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom