• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh good. Well I sent you a small one already, but who knows on that last day of the sale I'm sure to be randomly giving out some games to people's wishlists to celebrate with my friends.

Doing the lords work. I wish I have a job by the next steam sale so I could give some games away like I did last year. It feels great to give away too.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I want red to win for a slight chance of upsetting the balance of whales.

I made 2 points for the red team. I'm terrible.
KuGsj.gif

Spares. These should all work

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dust: An Elysian Tail -- MB-AD070D14E9410D3D - Taken by tiny raptor. 8 entrants total.
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-BF169852BDD105A6 - Taken by Vulcano's assistant. 7 entrants total.
Space Pirates and Zombies -- MB-DF2D7876648C98F9 - Taken by Chezzymann. 3 entrants total.

t1403324054z1.png

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
I picked up Frozen Synapse, anyone know if I can just invite a steam friend to a match and just compete against one another or does the mp only have matchmaking?

You can craft a full set of cards for a badge. Badges give you a variety of things, including profile backgrounds, discount coupons (though these aren't available during big sales like the current one), emoticons and XP, which allows you to "level up" your profile. You need to be at least Level 8 to get booster packs. Booster packs contain three aditional cards from a game from which you don't have any card drops left. Boosters drop randomly, and a higher level means a higher chance of getting a booster. Leveling up also adds 5 additional friend slots to your friendlist.

Take into consideration that if you craft a badge, you can level it up by crafting it again a number of times, up to level 5. Each time you level up a badge you also get additional XP for your profile.

Or you could ignore all that and sell your cards on the market. My suggestion: level up your profile until at least level 10 so you can have booster drops, then sell them on the market.

Thank you for that detailed reply, appreciate t.

Tenrius

You wouldn't happen to mind doing one more? I'm buying a copy for my cool-ass Aunt, man. I paid $17 for my other 2 copies.

Sure. I've been actually doing this thing en masse (see the earlier post). Add me on Steam and I'll get it for you.

For anyone else who might want to do this, I'm going to bed after this. Got only six hours of sleep left until the political campaign thing I'm getting myself into. Feel free to PM me and I'll go through your requests in the evening (in 14+ hours).

rtcn63

Team Pink will find more of the dead left behind in the battle today, mark them with our own color, the ideals and creeds of our house, and we will ride toward victory tomorrow. Or the day after. Surely within the fortnight. We bide our time, and hold out hope.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Watching these numbers is intense. Blue and Green are neck and neck right now.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
SteamGAF is the best GAF. You all humble me with your amazing and constant generosity.

Anustart

Didn't think I would buy anything during this sale but have so far ended up with:

Marlow Biggs
Valet Assassin
Shadow Fall Returns Deluxe and DLC
Hotline Miami

All for $15.....wallet am cry

#TeamRed

Dunno about the others, but Hotline Miami was my cup of tea. I still have no idea what the story was about, but it played great.

Speevy

Banned
Free copy of Papers, Please for the first person to create/draw/photoshop/paint/whatever an identification card for your team color.

It must have your Steam name, your team color, and a picture of whatever you want.

Keep in mind I am not judging these, nor am I picking the best one. Just do it quickly and be done. All I ask is that it looks like an ID.

mannerbot

Free copy of Papers, Please for the first person to create/draw/photoshop/paint/whatever an identification card for your team color.

It must have your Steam name, your team color, and a picture of whatever you want.

Keep in mind I am not judging these, nor am I picking the best one. Just do it quickly and be done. All I ask is that it looks like an ID.

mHCe7HM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom