• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOT DRUNK COSMIC BOWLING SRY IF THIS ISN'T GOOD ANYMORE PLZ PM ME IF I SCREWED UP
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

LIMBO -- MB-6A9C01ACA5CE0E71 - Taken by Shackzam. 6 entrants total.

t1403327053z1.png

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
For those that do more for Steam categories than "not playing, might play, played" or there abouts, how would you categorise Wizorb ?

It's an Arkanoid clone,but a top down action adventure title like Zelda, while having some RPG elements.

Turfster

You so private tho. ;(

I am, sort of.
Every time I set my profile public, I get assaulted by spammers.

what flash sales did i miss out on earlier today?

Spore, Mount & Blade Warband, Dungeon Defenders, Pixel Piracy

Sadly, Yoda Green and Kenobi Blue are dead...

The final combat is now between:
Vader Red and Purple Mofo.

Oh. Right. Gotcha.
In my defense, it's 7AM and I think my drugs are kicking in again.

Don't let the false ones fool you, Blue Team. Us Purples won't beg for you to spare your tokens like this. We can't control you, after all, like the others think they can.

We know you'll come to the right decision.

A poor attempt indeed. You know better Blue; for what else would a desperate team say to prevent their inevitable demise?

You know what to do.

NDDeXRA.gif

Milamber

Purple and red can't keep this up all sale through. They must realize that their game money is being wasted on a meta game.

Unless there is some Adventure Winner 2014 badge in the end.

zulux21

For those that do more for Steam categories than "not playing, might play, played" or there abouts, how would you categorise Wizorb ?

It's an Arkanoid clone,but a top down action adventure title like Zelda, while having some RPG elements.

Awesome Indie game >.>
but that might just be my categories :p

Darkroronoa

I finaly bought my first summer sale games, shadowrun, risk of rain and e.y.e for less than 7 eurogabens.

Not a bad start although none of these games was on my wishlist, but still on budget xD

rookiejet

"Casual/Bouncing Balls/Action"

is why I stick to only todo-style categories.

Kuroyume

Banned
Purple and red can't keep this up all sale through. They must realize that their game money is being wasted on a meta game.

Unless there is some Adventure Winner 2014 badge in the end.

Team green and blue just sitting back and raking in the summer card sales

tumblr_mvzavnBicD1s1ygtqo1_1280.jpg

Is there any way to check if some Steam keys I had(have) are still good?.I sent a list of bundle spares to a friend but he's tough to contact and I don't know if he or his brother have redeemed them. I'd love to give them away if not.

Is there any way to check if some Steam keys I had(have) are still good?.I sent a list of bundle spares to a friend but he's tough to contact and I don't know if he or his brother have redeemed them. I'd love to give them away if not.
Can't you check his steam profile and see which games he has compared to the keys you sent him?

Turfster

The only way to check is to try to add them to an account that already has the exact same version of the game.

Can't you check his steam profile and see which games he has compared to the keys you sent him?

Or that.
But what if he gifted them on in turn?

demolitio

Of course my power goes out for six hours on the last day I'll be home until Monday morning most likely. I was hoping to play some games but now it's a tight squeeze.

When I come back, blue team won't be sucking, right?

The only way to check is to try to add them to an account that already has the exact same version of the game.

Or that.
But what if he gifted them on in turn?

Yeah, this is basically the complication. Some of them are Humble Bundle keys where I can't check easily, eg. Dead Island GOTY and SR3 DLC where I already have SR3 complete.

Does anyone think Bound by Flame will go any less than 40% or are daily prices the absolute lowest they will go? Seems like a low discount for a daily, was hoping for maybe a 66% or something.

Freaking real time changes, I'm not going to buy one of those team changes, and I'm only going to craft the badge once.

This experiment was fail valve, so fail, purple gonna hold the lead the entire sale.

I give up, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom