• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think Bound by Flame will go any less than 40% or are daily prices the absolute lowest they will go? Seems like a low discount for a daily, was hoping for maybe a 66% or something.
Daily prices are the lowest they'll go. Okay, I think there was a case or two last sale where flash/daily/community pick prices weren't exactly the same, but we're talking a couple percent difference, nothing worthwhile.

Green team is just preparing for tomorrow's attack which will lead to their total domination.

9nWTXvU.jpg

Giving away Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel Steam bundle key. First time doing this, hope it got it right. Good Luck!

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel Steam Key Bundle -- MB-BF6ADE4203E1C5D5 - Taken by Mobius and pet octopus. 4 entrants total.

t1403328254z1.png

denx

Holy shit, I just put like a dozen of cards on sale on the market and all of them sold pretty much inmediately. Market is moving FAST right now.

I've really enjoyed the sales so far. Totally didn't expect to buy Divinity Original Sin, but I'm glad I did. Looking forward to playing it at the end of the month. I am also really liking the changes that the Reign of Giants DLC brought to Don't Starve.

_hekk05

Banned
I've really enjoyed the sales so far. Totally didn't expect to buy Divinity Original Sin, but I'm glad I did. Looking forward to playing it at the end of the month. I am also really liking the changes that the Reign of Giants DLC brought to Don't Starve.

Don't starve and reign of giants dlc is my 200th game! Though I didn't like how the first spring rain destroys rabbit holes

Vuze

Morning/good evening SteamGAF~

Space explorers is on sale but only 50% off... Gotta wait for a better deal in the future, doesn't fit my sales budget huh.

Hip Hop

Anyone have Prison Architect?

I love games like these but it is crucial that it has a sandbox mode, where everything is unlocked.

would anyone recommend it?

In case it got buried last page, Pac Man CE DX+ is 75% off but isn't a daily or flash -- does that mean it'll get cheaper? seems unlikely, tempted to pounce. I guess no harm in waiting until the last day, though. How does DX+ compare to vanilla CE?

Dinosur

I hope I'm sober enough to remember how to do this without making a fool of myself.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

xheRJRF.gif
ORION Dino Horde -- MB-C6AC5292F913478E - Taken by C.Dark.DN

In case it got buried last page, Pac Man CE DX+ is 75% off but isn't a daily or flash -- does that mean it'll get cheaper? seems unlikely, tempted to pounce. I guess no harm in waiting until the last day, though. How does DX+ compare to vanilla CE?

Older games that are already 75% probably won't get cheaper. I mean no one can say for certain, but the odds are really against it.

Once again, if I am a dumby and and One of these has been used, PM me and I will give you something else
ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

SR3 DLC and Dead Island GOTY -- MB-87D42265D14C3DFF - Taken by Anustart. 5 entrants total.
Crayon Physics Deluxe -- MB-3983F2621F5CED29 - Taken by akidnamededdy. 2 entrants total.
Superbrothers - Sword and Sworcery EP -- MB-5391DA661CAD5BC0 - Taken by Myshkin. 4 entrants total.
Splice -- MB-451CD073993B52F9 - Taken by Vuze. 6 entrants total.

t1403329054z1.png

Garcia

Unlikely. No need to wait, be one of us.

Lomax

It's possible but pretty unlikely and if it went to 80 or 85% you wouldn't save much more.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

I really doubt that it's going to go cheaper, but it doesn't hurt to wait until the last day.

Miletius

Older games that are already 75% probably won't get cheaper. I mean no one can say for certain, but the odds are really against it.

But I mean if you are worried you might as well wait until the last day, assuming you don't want to play it right away. I'm picking up Pacman too, at the end of the sale.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
What's the name of the new ArmA 2 or 3 (I don't quite remember) mod that's very DayZ-inspired that has like 4-5 months development time and it's already a ton better than DayZ? I forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom