• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't found my game of the sale yet but I've only installed and tried a few, so far the Naruto fighter is looking like it's the most ace purchase. The Fall is pretty but kinda suffers from some of the same problems older adventure games do. Master Reboot has a very interesting and minimalist aesthetic but also suffers from adventure game puzzle design.

Still have yet to try Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, Enslaved or Another World.

Does State of Decay still run horribly? I remember trying it about 1 month after release and it ran like dogshit on my 2600K, 8GB RAM, Samsung 840 Pro SSD, and 4GB 770.

Bought my first Summer Sale-game. Papers, Please. Pretty much the only game I really wanted (and could afford) so I think I'm done with this sale (at least for now).

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So do I have to craft a summer sale badge to be counted in the drawing or can it be just any badge?

Hmm... that's odd, may not be capitalized, if that matters. If it doesn't come up, no worries. Thanks for trying.
You might be posting your login name, which wouldn't come up in search. It's more convenient if you linked to your Steam community profile instead.

So do I have to craft a summer sale badge to be counted in the drawing or can it be just any badge?
I assume any badge, as crafting a non-sale badge still grants a team point and contributes.

Bought my first Summer Sale-game. Papers, Please. Pretty much the only game I really wanted (and could afford) so I think I'm done with this sale (at least for now).

as great as the sales are, unless it's something you've had your eye on, or really wanted to try, hold on to your money.

great time to sell off cards though.

Hit me sometime if you want to play it. When I originally bought it to play with a friend he didn't end up playing it -_- (too much Guild Wars).
I went to add you to my friends list but I see you're already there, ha. And GW2 is great, I'm looking forward to the next story season.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
The domination of Purple is kicking in... last night they just ran away. Lets see if it is the same today.

Red, nice try, from last to a hair under first.

Can you turn it all the way around? I'll see in the morning!!

Go Blue?? *tears*

Dice

I assume any badge, as crafting a non-sale badge still grants a point and contributes.
Summer Sale
wSvoup5.gif

Sud I get Halo:Spartan Assault? Got 3 dollars to blow.

depends, are you a fairly big Halo fan? Like twin stick shooters? Are okay with what was originally a mobile game and therefore not that involved?

if so, then get it. I have like every copy for every platform at this point.

Put a couple hours into Shadowrun Returns tonight. I'm having fun with it. My runner is a Street Samurai Elf. She's real good at putting bullets into things.

mfaex

I went to add you to my friends list but I see you're already there, ha. And GW2 is great, I'm looking forward to the next story season.

Liked gw2 for a bit. Haven't played since Jan or Feb 2013 though (if I recall correctly). Hard to believe that game's been out that long.

Is there a 4x game that has a concept like casus belli or am I just stuck with having to learn how to play Europa Universalis? I'm getting sick of some of the more standard design I'm encountering in most 4x games.

Dice

Any tips on games I could buy for my daughters that are on sale and not too expensive?
7 and 9 years old.
Is this where we suggest heteronormative things and then you reveal that they enjoy military strategy games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom