• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadin

JaseC I just gotta say, you're one of the people who's posts I really enjoy reading. You seem to really know your shit and your collection on Steam inspires me. INSPIRES ME!!! Keep being the cool guy your are, many of us appreciate it.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Just_Gonna_Do_Me_Like_That.gif

I don't understand why someone would say that...

Lol Im laughing my ass cause I know it aint serious.

Eusis

There have been three or four times now where I almost bought something and managed to catch myself, knowing I would never play it. Feels good.
I'd been more restrained this time myself. Only State of Decay, Shadowrun DLC, and Divinity: Original Sin DLC (as a Gift to be safe in case of any screwy stuff going on with the Kickstarter EA being pulled.) I'll grab Dark Souls II when/if it shows up and maybe some really, really cheap games and that's probably going to be it.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Zero games purchased so far. I'd get Metal Slug 3 but I was hoping South Park would be less than the absurd $40.

Does ACIV dlc work with any region edition? Think I bought a Japanese copy way back when and want to get Freedom Cry.

I want my Sims 3 expansions so Casual better win!

Eusis

Rayman is almost for certain. MGR I want to say yes, but I've had bad experiences with that on Silent Hill Homecoming.
I forgot about MGR. Maybe it's best I just leave it that way, though I imagine MGR got more attention then SH:H did so they might more seriously keep it in mind for the sale.

dmcAxle

Neo Member
Voted Arcade Fighter for that 66% KOF13. It barely ever goes on sale. It has tough competition though. I might have to wait for the daily/flash sale.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
the fighting game vote just keeps making me sad that GG Xrd isn't coming to PC and they won't bother putting up a newer iteration of BlazBlue either

why you gotta make me sad

Evo X

Question about Ass Creed 4. I want to pick up the Freedom's Cry DLC, but will it work if I have the base game on Uplay?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

I presume that as you collect Steam games out of choice, you enjoy it too, and if you can support yourself in that endeavor, then my stance is more power to you. I enjoy your unique characteristics, and you most certainly seem to know what you like, at the very least. Which is a good trait, more people need to be true to themselves, and thoughtful of others, which I'd say you are on both accounts.
JaseC I just gotta say, you're one of the people who's posts I really enjoy reading. You seem to really know your shit and your collection on Steam inspires me. INSPIRES ME!!! Keep being the cool guy your are, many of us appreciate it.

<3

Oh wow, asscreed iv is only 50% off.

Shocking.

Haha, Salsa's going to be disappointed, but my exact closing words earlier were "Don't be shocked if Ubi settles on -50%".

Chariot

So, bought all Payday 2 DLCs I didn't have so far, including the Big Bank Heist.
I also wanted to buy the Bishock Infinite DLC, just to be shocked to see that I already have it. Man, I really should actually play the stuff I buy.
xa9UAyx.png

Papers Please again so soon? Voted for Banished.
Aye, Banished is a fine game. I already own it, but more people should do.

Divius

Dang, I missed the community vote by a few minutes >.<

Kinda weird how the top sellers show old discount prizes

Missed the Papers, Please sale, grr! Oh well, I'm sure it'll be on sale again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom