• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derp

Anyone want to control my vote? I'm not interested in any of those games to be honest. Might as well vote for the one you guys want.

Purchased. Quick fun sounds my game. So far my favourite double dip has been going from Far Cry 3 on PS3 to PC on ultra. It's just awesome. Can't go back to 720p 30fps now.

Dreamt last night GTA5 popped up in the sales. Was a good dream :)

Let me know how you like Halo Spartan Assault. My Steam user name is the same as on here and I'm always down for Co-Op. :]

Halo 2

Banned
JJYLgH3.jpg

Pachimari

Gonna vote for Banished but fighting games will win this one.

Also, Assassins Creed 1, 2, Brotherhood, Revelations and 3 are on sale for -75% now.

Danielsan

Ooh and the flash sales are garbage. Bioshock Infinite is cool, but I think € 7,50 is too much. Same goes for Black Flag.

Guess Valve really doesn't want my money this sale.

Red Comet

Son of a bitch. I just paid $20 for KOF XIII the other day. I've got to wait for these flash sales. I'm still hoping fighters win, because I'll pick up Blazblue then and Skullgirls if it goes on flash sale.

gorfyako

Banned
Any chance of AssCreed Liberations getting any lower? It's currently 50% off thanks to AssCreed 4 being 50% off. Doubt it'll have a daily deal.

I've never heard of Banished that everyone seems to be voting for (and the trailer isn't really selling me on it), but the fighting games are better deals, plus for games that haven't had the chance to go on sale as often. Papers, Please and Surgeon Simulator are on sale all the time.

Zeknurn

11,24€ for GRID 2 Reloaded Edition. Come on Codemasters. The game was a failure and you ought to be giving it away now that there's a sequel coming out.

Kanokare

Expect Ass Creed Black Flags to hit 15 dollars during the winter sale. 1 year after Ubisoft game release usually plays out well.

Also voted for fighters cause fighters.

Killadji

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Pat & Mat -- MB-D7F624E103F59404 - Taken by Coldsun
Half-Life Episode Two -- MB-B00F1C1956C81B66 - Taken by ToastyBanana

I don't know if and how this will work, that's a first for me.

Eusis

Why not? I won't hurt at the least.
Well, if you're trying to get people to pay attention then the weekend you CAN'T get attention at the front page makes it somewhat of a waste. Though I guess going on sale today means some people notice at least.

Though I got it via Humble Bundle so whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom