• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinBB7

Cool somebody won. Go team Pink!

Also I was checking out the cards because I just got a dupe from voting. Card 8 is being sold for about 30 cents, in the last 24 hours it's been sold about 75,718 times.

So that generated almost 23k dollars? I forgot how much valve gets, only like 2 cents right? So that's 1.5k. And that's just for 1 card in the last 24 hours..

Unless I'm dumb and my math is wrong here, but at least Valve is smart.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Voted for the Casuals.
tumblr_mir6gdyKPE1rvqlfjo1_500.gif

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Quoting this for next page. Sorry, just wonderin'.

It probably won't. Probably.

I've never played Assassin's Creed before, which game is the most fun?

Either II or IV. Maybe Brotherhood. Certainly not Liberation HD.

They're sitting idly in my inventory like the well-behaved children they are, waiting for their moment to shine.

fiftyb5oan.jpg

Incoming pm's about how you have a problem.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
from a team perspective - is it more cost effective to sell game cards to buy summer cards - the prices don't seem too different, and summer cards are worth 10 points vs 1 point for a game card.

Monooboe

So, will we have a two color race now for the rest of the sale? Seems like those who cared probably jumped ship to the leading colors?

Killadji

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Awesomenauts -- MB-2093D13BD69D52A3 - Taken by TsuXna. 4 entrants total.

t1403343105z1.png

Okay, that's fun. Another one.

warheat

I saw a lot of RU traders buying ROW copies of region locked games but in RU prices, how's that even possible? Is it safe to trade with them?

demolitio

Ugh, time to go out of town. Do me a favor and don't vote for anything good for the next few days...Unless my phone starts working properly then go for it.

Damn family always needs me during Steam sales. Don't they know that's a national holiday spanned across a few weeks?

Coldsun

Banned
Was wondering about the online coop, how is the net code. etc.

Honestly, I just played through it solo but I haven't heard anything negative about the co-op, so that's something I guess. Wish I could give you more feedback but very few people on my friends list were in the beta at the time and well yeah, solo it was.

milena87

I've never played Assassin's Creed before, which game is the most fun?

I liked Brotherhood the most. AC2 and AC4 I think are the ones people like the most. Revelations can be tiring, since it's basically the same as Brotherhood, but I liked it as well.

Personally, I'm tempted by Liberation right now...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I saw a lot of RU traders buying ROW copies of region locked games but in RU prices, how's that even possible? Is it safe to trade with them?

There's a trick traders can use to buy the ROW sub of a region-locked game provided the PurchaseRestrictedCountries flag isn't in use. Valve occasionally comes down on those who exploit this loophole to a significant degree, but even so there's no danger of losing your game.

GAF, help me, I just bought some Trading Cards :|
(though, I'll start and stop at Batman. Bought couple of Asylum cards I was missing, and now I bought 5 City cards, so I can finally get that Clown Prince of Crime badge to go with my GAF/Steam avatar :D)

demolitio

I liked Brotherhood the most. AC2 and AC4 I think are the ones people like the most. Revelations can be tiring, since it's basically the same as Brotherhood, but I liked it as well.

Personally, I'm tempted by Liberation right now...

Agreed with what you said. Brotherhood was amazing and AC2 was great too, but if you like Pirates more, go for AC4.

Can't go wrong with any of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom