• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

Already bought 25 games. And will probably get Brotherhood, Revelations and AC3 as well.

After that I'm only waiting for Daily deals on Skyrim and Dishonored and hoping for a Flash sale on World In Conflict and Anno 1404: Gold.

Hopefully Absolution will get a discount so I can get Hitman: Contracts cheaper.

Metal Gear Rising and Rayman Origins will be bonuses. Guess I can wait for everything else until the Autumn sales.

Darkroronoa

wWcbAYX.jpg

This is how i feel when summer sale.

Shackzam

Man I'm gonna be gone most of the day today, if broforce or battleblock theatre become part of the vote please vote for it. Save my wallet.

-MD-

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death -- MB-513A101971E362A6 - Taken by Saty. 15 entrants total.

t1403344605z1.png

BPoole

So far I've bought:
Dead Rising 3
State of Decay
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
Metal Slug 3

Just waiting on Wolfenstein to get a discount and that will pretty much wrap this sale up for me

Killadji

Last one for today.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Broken Sword 2 -- MB-94B63216E4C16844 - Taken by Necromanti. 4 entrants total.

t1403344656z1.png

Ark

As much as I want Banished, I voted for Street Fighter since it's almost guaranteed that Banished will be on a flash/daily sale.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
You need to be level 8 or higher to receive a card on 3 votes what kind of bollocks is this -_-

If you hit Level 8 during the sale, you'll be given the cards retroactively, so keep at it if you think you'll get that far.

Edit: Beaten.

Is this thread the right place to ask for a kind American soul (hehe) who would help me in my quest of obtaining Dark Souls 2 for 25$, when and if it goes on 50% off sale? Also, what do you people think - will DS2 go on 50% off sale?

Of course, I'd get you something of equal value for your trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom