• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

Of course, I'd get you something of equal value for your trouble.

image.php

MisterM

How is controller support in PayDay 2? Me and a friend would like to play it together and both of us use Big Picture Mode machines

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Any US gaffer want to help me with a Bioshock Inf season pass purchase? I'll give you 5 tf2 keys to buy it for me and you can keep the change (you will also get a summer sale card as well)

Hows killing floor?
Great co-op fun, a practical must own on Steam. I know it came way prior to L4D but it reminds me of CS meets L4D in that it's round based in confined maps against waves of specialized monster types where you then get money at the conclusion of each wave to spend at the merchant for weapons to rinse and repeat. It's class-based and has a progression system as well, so there are overarching hooks in there to work towards.

Is it reasonable to expect "Child of Light" to go on sale?

I mean, it's a really new game ... but I want a sale price :/

Gonna get TWD2 before the daily ends at least.

KiraFA37

Okay just went to the bank to fill my paypal account, I'm still save for 2-3 days, unless something of value of less then €2.06 pops up. #TeamBlue

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is it reasonable to expect "Child of Light" to go on sale?

I mean, it's a really new game ... but I want a sale price :/

Gonna get TWD2 before the daily ends at least.

A 25% discount isn't entirely out of the question.

Edit: Some of the DLC is 40% off. That bodes well.

m0t0k1

They'll give you the previous cards when you reach level 8 during the sale.

I think it's meant to curb people from making a gillion steam accounts, voting, getting cards, and trading them to the main account.

If you hit Level 8 during the sale, you'll be given the cards retroactively, so keep at it if you think you'll get that far.

Edit: Beaten.

Enough abuse as it is. I am glad for every savety measure there is. Just level up fast as the wind!
Throw some Loveaca at it

Lol i never bothered leveling up my account, might as wel try that now. Normally i always sell all my cards since i do not care about them guess i have to create badges then. thanks for the replies.

PayDay 2 is finally mine :D do you guys recommend any of the DLC ?! Does the game have snipers or should I get the sniper dlc ?

You will never need a sniper in that game. If you are looking for DLC with weapons, get the Gage Weapon Pack #2. It has the light machine guns and you won't need anything else.

Water

Lol i never bothered leveling up my account, might as wel try that now. Normally i always sell all my cards since i do not care about them guess i have to create badges then. thanks for the replies.
During a sale cards are like 50-100% up from usual, so if you want to do any more leveling, that works out a lot better before sales. (And it makes sense to save all cards between sales to either sell during a sale or craft badges during sale to get sale cards.)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Bah, I just bought five full sets of the regular Risk of Rain cards only to discover that I still have three drops remaining. D'oh.

Edit: Remember how you guys thought the red team was dead or didn't have a chance to make a comeback as the steam summer sales started? Well though it's close taking first place.

Zeknurn

I'm also interested in joining a US hosted 4-pack of Payday 2.

JaseC, as you are the resident ass creed expert. Does the season pass for AC3 contain all the DLC available for the game or just the three Washington story DLC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom