• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsuXna

Screen_Shot_2014_06_21_at_11_24_54.png

15 points from today.

Wunder

I wish there was a way to check what you got from crafting a badge, I got a weird Steam pop-up after crafting and it switched the page, and took away my notification and now I'm not 100% what I got for crafting my 2nd summer badge.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Well, Ass Creed 4 is finally at the price it should've been during the Winter Sale as a flash deal...

:|

You win this round, Ubisoft. I've been wanting it for $20 for a year now. Shame the damn thing nor the rest of the series is in the bundle you removed because I'd totally buy the bundle for -50% to replace my console copies of 1-3, but whatever.

liezryou

Well, Ass Creed 4 is finally at the price it should've been during the Winter Sale as a flash deal...

:|

You win this round, Ubisoft. I've been wanting it for $20 for a year now. Shame the damn thing nor the rest of the series is in the bundle you removed because I'd totally buy the bundle for -50% to replace my console copies of 1-3, but whatever.

I'm still gunna wait because AC3 dropping from 25 FPS to 5 FPS in boston made me lose faith in ubisoft PC ports.

m0t0k1

During a sale cards are like 50-100% up from usual, so if you want to do any more leveling, that works out a lot better before sales. (And it makes sense to save all cards between sales to either sell during a sale or craft badges during sale to get sale cards.)

Thanks for the tip. I will try to save cards next time i unlock them to get more money out of them :). And of course if i need more leveling i can buy them back at a different time. Man Steam must be making a lot of money from this 1 cent per transaction times a lot per second is lot of money after a couple of hours.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Damnit red, you're making it hard to tell if I should make this badge today or not.

Anyway, is Payday 2 good for someone who has no gamer friends/without voice chat? Because Payday 1 really fucking sucked for me. L4D2 pubs were waaaaaay better.

Raxious

Man, I'm so tempted to buy all the DLC for Payday 2, get FarCry 3 and the DLC for Democracy 3.

However, I haven't touched Payday 2 in months, and I'm not expecting to play that and FC3 anyway :p

TheSeks

I'm still gunna wait because AC3 dropping from 25 FPS to 5 FPS in boston made me lose faith in ubisoft PC ports.

Eh, I haven't had issues with Far Cry 3, Splinter Cell: Blacklist. But those were pretty much advertised for my GPU, same with Ass Creed 4. *shrug* I think Ass Creed 3 is just the blemish on the series no matter the platform. On PS3 it was pretty glitchy.

Apdiddy said:
Couldn't pass up Payday 2 for $6, even though I have it on PS3 as well.

You got the better version for $6. It's constantly being updated unlike the console versions. Console versions are just now two years later getting the first of the DLC expansions. WTF, 505/Overkill?

TheSeks

My personal limit was <$17.50. Which it's almost close enough to on the US Steam. Australian/UK Steam? Almost double that.

Nope.

Regional pricing sucks, I feel for you. :(

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier still isn't sub $10 for me, personally. Ubisoft doesn't get "deep discount" sales. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom