• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFlow

Banned
We're just doing what is coming naturally.

DYDkXqW.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So do Euro people actually use a VPN or something to check if the US prices are better?

There's no need to use a VPN to check the prices of a store in another region. You can:

- Visit region-specific stores themselves by using the URL http://store.steampowered.com/?cc=xx, where xx is your desired country code
- Install Enhanced Steam or another extension that offers price comparison functionality
- Search for the app on SteamDB (US/UK/Europe/Russia/Brazil/Japan), Steam Sales (US only) or Steam Prices (worldwide)

I realise your question has been answered already, but I figured I'd offer a comprehensive reply.

MadGear

Please vote for the fighters.

I did, don't know why though because MK9(?) is not available on the german store and I don't feel like spending 5€ on Super SF4 because of USF4.

Maybe I'll just double dip on Injustice (got the 360 Version, but my console died shortly after) since i wont get MK during this sale, IF it'll be a daily/flash.

OmegaDL50

Mortal Kombat is on one of the community picks.

This is one of my big games for this Summer Sale. The others being Morrowind and Borderlands 2 for it's DLC prices to be slashed.

I already got the PS3 version of MK, but I've been meaning to get the PC release for some time because of Mods like Bosses playable in Ladder and Versus, or character move edits like how SF4 PC has them.

I know MK goes on sale a ton, but it would be nice to get one of the two games I solely intended to be a daily / flash, winds up being a community pick and I can grab it sooner at the price point I wanted, well all the better.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Black FLags price has been lower before on Amazon. Will wait.

Has it? Enhanced Steam has lied to me and made me waste $20 then. Since it says the lowest it's been is like $18.99 on Nuveem or something so this is only ~$2 more, so I pulled the trigger on Standard. D:

Rip

Has it? Enhanced Steam has lied to me and made me waste $20 then. Since it says the lowest it's been is like $18.99 on Nuveem or something so this is only ~$2 more, so I pulled the trigger on Standard. D:

cheapest according to camel on amz for black flag was $20 in April.

oceanskie

Banned
Well after the SHAMEFUR DISPRAY by #TeamRed yesterday, we're really going going full steam ahead now lol

Performed my duty by contributing 3 points. The rest depends on you now #TeamRed!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
If I start giving away copies of Banished will you go guys vote for KOF? :p

I already voted the fighting game bundles. Discounts for KoF/Street 4 > Surgeon Simulator. Sorry, Unity Jank™.

Mozendo

Mortal Kombat is on one of the community picks.

This is one of my big games for this Summer Sale. The others being Morrowind and Borderlands 2 for it's DLC prices to be slashed.

I already got the PS3 version of MK, but I've been meaning to get the PC release for some time because of Mods like Bosses playable in Ladder and Versus, or character move edits like how SF4 PC has them.

I know MK goes on sale a ton, but it would be nice to get one of the two games I solely intended to be a daily / flash, winds up being a community pick and I can grab it sooner at the price point I wanted, well all the better.

Don't worry broski I voted just for you.

WarpathDC

I have a mid tier PC circa 2013, should I take a stab at the amnesia games? I loved Outlast but hate buying games that run like ass. 6.99 for both is super tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom