• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigace33

I feel like Stannis from Game of Thrones right now. I've finally cast my lot into this war for team Red and we take the lead. B^) This is fun and pretty genious from the good folks at steam. Gonna craft some more badges to push for the win.

Chariot

I feel like Stannis from Game of Thrones right now. I've finally cast my lot into this war for team Red and we take the lead. B^) This is fun and pretty genious from the good folks at steam. Gonna craft some more badges to push for the win.
May the Lord of Gabe shine upon you.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
how much was black flag on amazon when it was supposedly cheaper?

$20, like Steam someone said earlier.

Nuveem was $18, so it isn't a huge loss to get it during the flash sale. Provided you're in the US, anyway.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
A random gaffer from my friends list just received a copy of Banished...

Now do the right thing and vote for KOF madafakas

Arthea

A random gaffer from my friends list just received a copy of Banished...

Now do the right thing and vote for KOF madafakas

you are beyond awesome Subzero, really, thanks a whole lot! I'll think of some nice surprise for you too, you cool guy.

Ya, and now everybody need to vote for fighting tier!
(><)

So I bought payday 2 thinking it'll be a cute MP only game that I'll be able to hop on to almost as soon as I buy it.

30GB.

My 3rd world ass is in shock.

Salsa

for some reason altho it happens way too often the fact that I bought AssCreed III for $15 and I havent started it yet and now seeing it there at $5 pisses me off

this happens with a lot of games and it doesnt bother me, but idk why with ass creed it pisses me off

mfaex

I have a mid tier PC circa 2013, should I take a stab at the amnesia games? I loved Outlast but hate buying games that run like ass. 6.99 for both is super tempting.

Can't answer your question but I can give you the first Amnesia (Dark Descent) if you want. Have had a copy in my inventory for like 3 years and I'll never play it (and no one I know ever wanted it).

TheSeks

So I bought payday 2 thinking it'll be a cute MP only game that I'll be able to hop on to almost as soon as I buy it.

30GB.

My 3rd world ass is in shock.

That's with all the updates. You're thankfully coming in post-7gig PATCHES/reinstalling the entire game to patch era. Now a days after the initial install (which should be 7-30gigs) it's generally 100-500megs, unless it's patching/installing new content. But even then the sizes for updates are small and they remove redundant patch files.

Lain

If I start giving away copies of Banished will you go guys vote for KOF? :p

I voted for the fighting games already, but only because I might maybe supposedly who knows grab Blazblue. Maybe.

You should totally start giving away Banished though! =p

Salsa

me and my bud beat Steam's disappointing lack of proper local-mp discounts by getting high and playing superior Gang Beasts alpha

1B395DF9F450E69DB33E274946968E7060B63EEF

73B159B.jpg

the obvious right choice

for some reason altho it happens way too often the fact that I bought AssCreed III for $15 and I havent started it yet and now seeing it there at $5 pisses me off

this happens with a lot of games and it doesnt bother me, but idk why with ass creed it pisses me off

I feel the same whenever The Witcher 2 is on sale. Bought it during the 2012 Summer Sale for 17.99 and started playing it two weeks ago. Ugh.

I guess Ass Creed is gonna be a franchise daily so maybe i'll have more money for Ass Flags if it shows up again

The other AC games got a discount as well. Just bought AC2 for 2.49 (75% instead of 50% off)

No, unless somebody fumbles when applying the discount.

right

Btw Liberation HD is 50% off too. Not enough.

Thanks. My GF really wants to play it and I promised she could have it during the summer sale, but 50% is kinda meh.

Team red vs team purple:

tumblr_m6tqbg4dkj1qcnueyo1_500.gif

They really should have randomized the teams daily. I have a feeling that this is going to be a red vs purple power struggle for the rest of the Steam sales.

TheSeks

Just noticed that AC: Liberation HD is 50% off too. That's the cheapest it's going to get during the sale, right?

Possibly, yes. Since this is a flash deal, if it goes daily it'll just match that flash price.

And really, it's $10. I paid $20-40 for the terrible optimized portable version. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom