• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

Is there a chance that games like FFVII and FFVIII will end up as flash deals during the sale? If not, then I'll just purchase them now while they're at on discount.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Sorry, i guess in this specific case it's buy it from ASIANS (7tf2 keys for an asian tagged, but still row version).

It's not actually cheaper in Asia, just to clarify. Traders are just buying the sub at the Eastern European price (akin to South Park before its loophole was plugged).

Yakkue

Stefan™;117558911 said:
Is there a chance that games like FFVII and FFVIII will end up as flash deals during the sale? If not, then I'll just purchase them now while they're at on discount.

Of course there's a chance.

RedSwirl

Nan fuck y'all for not picking ArmA.

Guess I'm getting that BioShock season pass though. I'm thinking about getting a Steam copy of BioShock 1 as well if my disc copy is too much of a pain to reinstall.

m0t0k1

Well i reached level 8 now. Was not that hard only needed to buy a few trading cards to forge a badge + some of the community objectives. Already made it back with selling those summer cards. Also got a point for the blue team enjoy your fight blues.

RedSwirl

Yo. Freedom Cry is completely cut off from ACIV functionally right? I already have a free UPlay copy of ACIV but I want to get Freedom Cry on this sale. That's not gonna affect my ability to play it right?

liezryou

Ok i just found a trader selling assasin's creed 4 for 6 keys (and he took my dota 2 keys as a 1:1 to tf2 keys). I have a really bad feeling this gift might get revoked.

M.Steiner

If you're not gonna play it within the next few months then I suggest you wait come winter where there is a higher chance to hit it at 66-75% off.
Aye, I think I'll do this. Was hoping for a bigger discount than 50% to start with but since it would only be joining my backlog for the time being I think that's probably a good idea :)

bigace33

Are the Assassins Creed games Uplay? Interestingly enough I want them to be on Uplay since I have Black Flag already on my Uplay account.

Salsa

gonna hit the bed so see you later as a daily Ass Flag, when they slip on the button press and it gets a price mistake. Believe.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
gonna hit the bed so see you later as a daily Ass Flag, when they slip on the button press and it gets a price mistake. Believe.

I'm gonna laugh if that doesn't happen and you miss this $20 flash.

(I'm gonna cry if that happens)

derExperte

Welp, that cleared up that temptation.

Sorry Payday 2, but you aren't worth the same space as Killing Floor, L4D2, Portal 2 and CS:GO combined.

As I said it's not actually that big. Downloading now and Steam shows 6.8GB. Don't know if downloads anything else later but after the install it'll be around 12GB.

kamandi

I have a mid tier PC circa 2013, should I take a stab at the amnesia games? I loved Outlast but hate buying games that run like ass. 6.99 for both is super tempting.

I have i5 acer laptop that i bought 6 months ago. It runs outlast pretty well. So i bought the first amnesia, didnt try it yet but i dont think it will be a problem.

Steam says that I already own the Payday 2 yet the transaction failed and they never took my money. And there is a cancel this transaction link on my transactions list.
RQk2wzwGuAIe.png

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
I wonder what's the rarest of the removed games on Steam (not counting the joke games like Ashes cricket or Earth 2066 that got removed in a day). Probably Outrun 2006

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Steam says that I already own the Payday 2 yet the transaction failed and they never took my money.

Check your e-mail for a receipt. Otherwise enjoy your free game
until Valve bans you
?

Tizoc

OK just gotta make this last one trade and hopefully I'll get Divinity OS before its discount ends.

DR3+Witcher 3+Divinity OS (minus DLC) for under $60.
This economy GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom