• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzyme32

this is pink

HoHxoVi.png

this is purple

AzLoG61.png

this wont do steam I dont wanna be confused for a bunch of losers

Indeed Salsa, find a Team Token and join the Purple Team!

Fractal

Banned
Picked up Enslaved for 5 EUR, my only purchase so far... been waiting on a good discount for a while, and even if it ends up going a bit lower in the following days, no big deal.

As for the other games on my wishlist, like MGS Rising, Betrayer or Lost Planet 3, I'm waiting for flash / daily / community deal.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Half those posts are people talking about what team they're on, or not having any idea what the team thing is about.
#TeamGreen!
Politics are important, dude.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Is there any way for me to not reset it but have an email sent to me with my password?

Any website that allows this is not secure, because it means it's possible for them to have access to your raw password, which means that it is possible for a hacker to have access to your raw password. Literally any site that can tell you your password, you shouldn't use.

BJK

No option to join a team from the iPad app; I feel so shunned by the PC master race.

(Will be doing most of the voting from a PC; needed to get this one in over lunch.)

Nymphae

Banned
It would be really shitty security if they could simply email your password.

But this is how most "forgot your PW" links work, don't they? The PW is sent to the email of the account holder.

Any website that allows this is not secure, because it means it's possible for them to have access to your raw password, which means that it is possible for a hacker to have access to your raw password. Literally any site that can tell you your password, you shouldn't use.

I see, thanks!

Tizoc

Picked up Enslaved for 5 EUR, my only purchase so far... been waiting on a good discount for a while, and even if it ends up going a bit lower in the following days, no big deal.

As for the other games on my wishlist, like MGS Rising, Betrayer or Lost Planet 3, I'm waiting for flash / daily / community deal.

You say it's not big deal now, but then its 2.50 Euros and you'll be weeping you didn't save those 2.50 Euros for when MGS Rising goes on sale AND YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FOR IT!

Yakkue

Right, so now I've gotten what I wanted from the dailies and the flash sales... is there nothing I can miss now until the next flash sale goes up in 7 hours?

Or is there something else I'm unaware of?

Did you do the community vote for the next deals? (Vote for Valdis Story!)

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Is The Witcher 2 worth buying at £2.99 in the hope that I will someday have a machine capable of playing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom