• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeesEight

Ugh, team purple.

Let's see if I can craft a team swap token.

Divinity: Original Sin starting at a 20% discount on launch (well, close enough) is really nice, though!

Did you do the community vote for the next deals? (Vote for Valdis Story!)

lol that was the very first thing I did (vote), and I did it for Trine 2!

Anyway, until later gentlemen.

And remember:

smReSl4.jpg

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Interesting, also.. Steam Summer sales... Wow. It's Christmas in June, bitches. Time to break out the credit card. Think I might give some games away in the coming days to celebrate.

Bookmarked.

Copons

Volvo.

Cool idea this one of the teams.

But you really didn't tought about what would have happened on SteamGAF, did you.

Ruruja

I can't justify buying Divinity OS at that price when I've not played the earlier Divinity games yet.

Durante please understand.

justjim89

Wait, so every point on the leaderboard is through people getting cards to craft badges? That's a lot of fucking points. How much shit have you people already bought?

HashtagTeamBlue

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
A Wizards Lizard is back down to 34% so the 68% WAS a price mistake... should have trusted my instincts

Durante

Oh, wow, I don't know what to say. Thank you.
It was half an in-joke from the Steam thread...
Well, if 15 other people are as generous as you, I can.
Your game seems interesting enough (I always like it when phone games are clearly specifically designed for multitouch), but it really needs a manual.

I'm playing like this:
i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-dog.jpg

Toad.T

Banned
I probably won't reap any of the rewards from being in team pink (What with that whole Earn 30 points thing to get free games), but I'm proud to be part of my first Steam Sale.

Hopefully, it won't be my last.

I'm a good ways through crafting a summer badge, which I'll probably do just once, then sell the extras.

Whatever color I get assigned to when I get home at 5: you're welcome!

culafia

Can someone explain how the new community choice works? Is the community choice winner what becomes the flash sale, or will the community choice become its own section of four sale games?

Lomax

For the people who thought voting once gave them a card, it's actually joining a team that instantly gives you a card.

Terra_Ex

How is Divinity: OS? Is it like an old-school WRPG a la Baldur's Gate or NWN?
Turn based, its an amazing game, very in-depth and since it has its own editor it has the potential to become even better.

I can't justify buying Divinity OS at that price when I've not played the earlier Divinity games yet.

Durante please understand.
It's a prequel, so yes you can. Open that wallet.

KarmaCow

I'm not sure if having the team points tally being so out of whack with the relative point totals is actually motivating people to spend more. Being just a couple thousand points behind at first glance looks like an insurmountable gap.

Ark

Do you guys reckon FFXIV will be in a daily/flash sale? Tempted to buy it now so I can play it over the weekend, but I know that when they put it on Steam it was 50% off, it's only 33% now and I'm questioning whether I want to wait.

Btw, today's deals are kinda bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom