• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have you done for Team Pink today?
Vrlid7O.png

JDHarbs

6 months ago afair.
Last December. It's baffling that Riddick hasn't followed suit as Atari continues to publish it on GOG and even sold keys on GameSpot/Impulse for a time.
Thats incredible how did I not find out about this until now.

I said the same thing! Buy buy buy!!
Insta buying that shit when I get home.
The price is good until the 30th. Wait for the Daily!

aku:jiki

A Wizards Lizard is back down to 34% so the 68% WAS a price mistake... should have trusted my instincts
You can comfort yourself with the fact that you made my day, because I had time to snag it due to your post. Probably going to be my most satisfying sale purchase since I was 100% planning on buying it this week anyway.

Wolfie5

Bah! XCOM: Complete cost €9,89 but all I want is XCOM: Enemy within and that one alone costs 8,24€. Doesn´t feel like I am making a deal here. To buy or not to buy...

TsuXna

I'm in Purple team.
Got X com Barneu from my wishlist, great deal.
1e8790a39d7533c.jpg

I'll wait for better prices for those games, sadly I'm on Mac...>.<

Is The Witcher 2 worth buying at £2.99 in the hope that I will someday have a machine capable of playing it?
If there's one benefit I don't mind in having a number of old games I still want to play, it gives me a bunch of time to work through those and then when I get to the point where there's a new game 'now' that I want to play, it's old enough to the point where top line hardware isn't required.

filipe

People, if it seems like it's down, it's probably down! '

Do we really need messages asking if something is down or not? If the sites front loads, that doesn't that features, like searching, work as well. Just give it fucking 5 minutes, especially since it is common knowledge that Steam gets hammered during these sales, especially on the first day, and the beginning of each new day.

Cheddahz

Banned
Do you guys reckon FFXIV will be in a daily/flash sale? Tempted to buy it now so I can play it over the weekend, but I know that when they put it on Steam it was 50% off, it's only 33% now and I'm questioning whether I want to wait.

Btw, today's deals are kinda bad.

I imagine it would be 50% during the sale, since it was 50% when it first came out (on Steam)

maladroid

You'll have to submit a support ticket and explain your situation, but chances are that you're going to be waiting a while for a response (at least a few days).

Also, I hope you don't mind, but I've been looking for a South Korean GAFer to help me out with obtaining Korean retail copies of Football Manager (shipping to Australia adds to the cost significantly and I only need the CD keys), so I'm probably going to PM you soon. I don't really have the money to jump down that rabbit hole just yet, especially with the Summer Sale now underway, but it's something I intend to get around to within the next couple of months.
Thanks for your response, JaseC. I was hoping for somebody to have encountered a similar situation and be able to provide a quick response, but I figured it out on my own. Problem was using the desktop version. Managed to do it in my internet browser by adding /?cc=au to the url, which was a lot easier than the VPN add-ons I was trying in vain to use before that.

More than happy to help with your Football Manager thing, but I must warn you I'm only here for another 5 weeks.

LiK

ev0

Man, cant buy or sell my Summer cards. Keep getting error.

Also I'm on purple. Was looking so good there for a bit

Fractal

Banned
You say it's not big deal now, but then its 2.50 Euros and you'll be weeping you didn't save those 2.50 Euros for when MGS Rising goes on sale AND YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FOR IT!

Ha, guess there can be some truth to that. These sales can mess with one's head! :p

Saw Deadly Premonition at -75% as well, but think I won't rush on that one, who knows, it may go lower!

aku:jiki

community choice becomes the flash sale
And lord help anyone who votes for the package that's going to go on sale pretty soon regardless (the action RPG one). Don't be stupid and vote for games that are 100% guaranteed to get good deals anyway!

You're going to be stupid and vote for games that are 100% guaranted to get good deals anyway, aren't you? Everybody betray me, I fed up with this world!

Is there a different site to go on, to check previous prices of games except EnhancedSteam? The page won't load for me, for some reason. Trying to see what the previous prices are for Vampire Bloodlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom