• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaCow

And lord help anyone who votes for the package that's going to go on sale pretty soon regardless (the action RPG one). Don't be stupid and vote for games that are 100% guaranteed to get good deals anyway!

You're going to be stupid and vote for games that are 100% guaranted to get good deals anyway, aren't you? Everybody betray me, I fed up with this world!

Pretty much everything in the community choice vote will get a further discounted later regardless if it wins.

Rflagg

What have you done for Team Pink today?
Vrlid7O.png

I suck and am letting you all down sorry. :(

Did everyone just save up cards to craft badges during steam sale or something it boggles my mind how many total points have been scored.

Copons

community choice becomes the flash sale

No I don't think so.

It says "Choose from two sets of games and cast your vote for which type should go on sale next as the Community’s Choice."

So I guess it should be like previous sales, except that this time we're voting for the first batch.

gAg CruSh3r

Go #BlueTeam !!!

Also Fallout Classic Collection is $12.99.

I'm sold a long with Mirrors Edge! I might bite for more :p.. Should I wait and see if CS GO go on sale?

Turfster

Your game seems interesting enough (I always like it when phone games are clearly specifically designed for multitouch), but it really needs a manual.
Yeah, we ran into the 20 meg limit.

The second page of the how to play option on the main menu explains it, kinda, but I agree it's not very clear.
Swipe forward to shoot the tongue, harder swipes go further.
Connect to side twigs to switch branches.
Swipe back and to a side to hide from the birds on that side of the branch.
Field of vision is controlled by adjusting the eyes with touch.
Cloaking color matching is basically just selecting the closest one from the 4 options presented.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
No I don't think so.

It says "Choose from two sets of games and cast your vote for which type should go on sale next as the Community’s Choice."

So I guess it should be like previous sales, except that this time we're voting for the first batch.

Could be, who knows, my guess would be that it is, maybe it isn't. It's not like the difference between yes and no actually impacts anything :p

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Thanks for your response, JaseC. I was hoping for somebody to have encountered a similar situation and be able to provide a quick response, but I figured it out on my own. Problem was using the desktop version. Managed to do it in my internet browser by adding /?cc=au to the url, which was a lot easier than the VPN add-ons I was trying in vain to use before that.

Ah, I thought you meant that you had been manually blocked from purchasing altogether (one of the handful of restrictions Valve can place upon your account in lieu of an outright ban). My bad.

More than happy to help with your Football Manager thing, but I must warn you I'm only here for another 5 weeks.

Hmm, well I should have my tax refund in about 3 weeks, leaving two weeks for the games to arrive at your doorstep, which should be plenty. I'll be submitting my return in about two weeks (group certificate timing permitting), so I'll PM you then.

Copons

Could be, who knows, my guess would be that it is, maybe it isn't. It's not like the difference between yes and no actually impacts anything :p

I'm sorry I came out a little harsh, but I didn't mean it.
It's just that my ISP today is keeping me online for 1 consecutive minutes top, so I'm kinda hysterical right now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom