• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomedfool

Nothing for me today I think.

Of course, at this point I am just hoping for Might & Magic X and Resident Evil 4 to be a daily/flash/community choice, and I will be happy.

schwupp

i crafted one badge today and received 4 summer cards for voting three times (the second time) - will i always get 4 cards if i craft a badge or why did i get so many?
my team did not win ..

Skyrim: Legendary Edition at £6.79 looks tempting, even though I've got it on 360.

"To double dip, or not to double dip, that is the question..."

If you've got a PC that can run it at decent settings, maybe even through some graphical mods, then get this immediately. The mods alone can make it a completely different game compared to the console versions.

Ruruja

Age of Empires II HD or Dragon Age: Origins (Ultimate Edition) ? The prices are too similar, this is not fair... What should I buy my good people?

Dragon Age: Origins or Age of Empires II? I'm more inclined for AoE II. The nostalgia is bigger/stronger and it's also the cheaper option. But DA O on PC seems to be so much better when looking at the consoles version. Or...NONE? Lol, I'm lost, and still so many days to go.

If you've never played DAO, I recommend that.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Not really caring for this whole teams thing, but seeing the Blue team at the bottom for 3 consecutive days is a bit troubling

Flunkie

Banned
blue leader, standing by
102_5137.jpg

Nabs

I can't believe the fighting game pack didn't win. Sims 3, Papers Please, and Surgeon Simulator are on sale often. Banished is probably a daily deal tomorrow too.

I don't think people actually thought that one through. Banished will definitely be a daily, it's new and extremely popular. Sims is on sale every other week. Papers, Please was just on sale a few hours ago. Surgeon Sim has been in multiple Humble Bundles. *shrug* Oh well. I'm sure MK and SF will get front page love, but lets see if BB and KOF get the same.

$5 Skyrim is tempting.

Facism

i've listed a bunch of summer cards literall 3 pence below what they're selling for and they're not showing up in listings. what the fuck is this.

Jonm1010

Banned
For the life of me I will never understand why a not insignificant number of developers that create console versions of their game don't port over controller support to their PC versions!!

I have been wanting to buy Terraria for the PC forever now but I guess I will just wait for the PS4 version and just get it on discount.

So frustrating!

MadGear

Please vote for "Third-Person - Stealth". PLEASE.

Was an easy pick for me, just not interested in any of the other titles.

Btw. isn't Interstellar Marines the game that didn't progress at all since it was released as an early access title? At least i believe to recall a friend of mine complaining about it during a Dota II session.

Turfster

i've listed a bunch of summer cards literall 3 pence below what they're selling for and they're not showing up in listings. what the fuck is this.

Steam servers are always overloaded in the first hour.
Just... be patient.
Is this your first sale?

Also, still no discount on SiN:Emergence.
Get cracking, MumboJumbo!

My first Steam Summer Sale! Just picked up the Amnesia Collection and am pretty amped. I've heard great things about the first game specifically and I love me some adventure horror.

For the next flash vote, make the right choice. Vote for the best co-op tactical shooter in the group, Age of Wonders 3. It is my shooter of choice, and it can soon be yours, too!

And, of course, Bethesda has once again shafted early-adopters of the Skyrim DLC. Dragonborn is at a generous discount of -50% off, or $9.99. For comparison, the Skyrim Legendary Edition (base game + all DLCs) is $13.59.

I still can't figure out how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom