• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayMay

Banned
7130c8a8e06f82f1345dee4fe0289d0d.png

Really? Only a -50% discount on Dragonborn? Haha.. Same price as getting the game + all DLC. Amazing. -_-

Man I've been waiting and waiting on syrim legendary for a while, but I played the hell out of it on 360, would I play much of it again on pc? the mods are very tempting...

is bethesda re-releasing skryim on ps4/one and if so, are the going to re-release an updated pc version for sale?

Enco

Steam prices really aren't special. For example..

Papers, Please is cheaper in the Humble Store
Banished is cheaper on GOG
Surgeon Sim is cheaper on GOG

For the UK at least.

Hey, i have an extra #1 and #6 card, looking for #3, 5, 7, and 10, if anyone here would be kind enough trade with me. (Steam name is the same as my username!)

Edit: Also nothing for me from the votes, daily, or flash sales, bummer.

I hope the Pinball Arcade table packs go lower than 25%. I've been watching them like a hawk for like 6 months now. The way they are split into 3 really expensive packs instead of like 6 cheaper ones drives me crazy because there are only like 4 tables I'm really dying to play, but they are spread across the 3 packs. If the DLC was like 50% cheaper I'd probably buy them all on steam and the Vita, but instead I haven't spent a cent.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
don't! unless you want to play now it will be $15 when its finally released

The novellas, OST and art book seem to be exclusive to the Early Access version of the DDE (they're collectively listed as an "Early Access offer) so I'd rather jump in now.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
would lol if every day a different color won because in reality its rigged

mannerbot

That's a pretty good price for Rocksmith 2014. Game's wicked. Anyone remotely interested in guitar should look into it. There are a few ways to play it without Ubisoft's guitar cable, but I can't vouch for their effectiveness.

I was gonna buy it and then I saw it requires uPlay. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom