• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derp

Is Terraria even worth buying after playing Starbound to death? Isn't Terraria inferior to it? (Taking into account the fact Starbound is no where near finished yet)

kurahador

#teamgreen

yyskdy.gif

Seriously...wtf guys!!

Vuze

Yeah, Team Red won :)
Nothing on sale for me tho. Next community vote is kinda lame. Who the fudge wants to pay 7€ for a game that was free two weeks ago? (Sniper Elite v2)

aku:jiki

Does "protection from <color>" work differently now?

Back when I played, if it had protection from a color, it couldn't even be targeted by any spell of that color, nor take any damage from any spell of that color.

This thing has protection from all colors. So the only things that could target it or cause damage would be artifacts. And who uses artifacts? No one!
I used artifacts
He has "protection from colored spells", not from all colors in general. A card is only a spell for the moment it's on the stack, i.e. the moment after you cast it and before it resolves (= passes by unchallenged, essentially). If it lands on the board, it's no longer a spell (likewise while it's in your hand though that's not relevant).

Also, take another look at the card! He's colorless without being an artifact. This ain't your 90's MTG!

Wait would a Color spell or Flash card mean it is protected from it too?
Sorry, man, I think you'll have to rephrase?

Flash is an ability that allows a non-instant card to be cast in a situation where only an instant could be played, so I don't understand what you're asking.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Morning all. I know people have been waiting for Skyrim so this seemed like a no-brainer.

Skyrim Legendary Edition Giveaway

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition -- MB-8D1F3EF6701645DE - Taken by biRdy. 116 entrants total.

t1403371856z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is it Bethesda or Steam? The fuckers did the same thing with the Dishonored DLC last year, they can fuck themselves if they think I'm buying the dlc for more than the GOTY edition.

It's Bethesda. Prices on digital services are publisher-set as unlike retail there's no stock for stores to buy (you could argue that keys are stock, but they're provided free-of-charge so it's a moot point).

Kadin

Something screwy is up. I just tried to sell 2 cards at pretty low prices, they didn't sell so I cancelled them. Went to re-list and it say I no longer have either of them. Still in my inventory and I went to my money details and the 'market transactions' section is completely gone. Hopefully just the high traffic...

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Should I finally get Skyrim? If so, are their any mods that I should install from the beginning? My PC is very weak and I will probably have to run it on very low settings, so graphic enhancing mods probably won't help me.

So as a city builder lover why is banished so good as they say. Ive been reading but so many people comenting on the huge difficulty takes me back a bit. Is it good when personalizing a unique city?

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Oh Legacy of Kain, how I wish the original Blood Omen was on Steam and playable on modern systems. You are the only one I actually want.

So should I spend time on this team battle thing, or just move on and enjoy my summer?

Enjoy your Summer. While tis fun in a simply rivalary sort of way, it's nothing compared to all the great titles that can be bought for cheap and enjoyed. Not just the main sales, but all around.

Don't worry everyone, I promise not to post another big post about Super House of Dead Ninjas.

Hasney

Dragonborn more expensive than Skyrim Legendary Edition, which includes Dragonborn.

Thanks Bethesda, now I won't buy it any form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom