• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

def sim

Thanks for the chance, Dupy.

Legacy of Kain Collection. Is the game-play similar to Darksiders II?

Soul Reaver games are similar to Zelda games. Defiance is a character action game like DMC or God of War. Blood Omen 2 is like Shadow Man, I guess, but it's not great.

wazoo

Steam prices really aren't special. For example..

Papers, Please is cheaper in the Humble Store
Banished is cheaper on GOG
Surgeon Sim is cheaper on GOG

For the UK at least.

OF course it costs less on GOG, there is no DRM, it is easy to be cheap when you have no DRM to install.

PriitV

So as a city builder lover why is banished so good as they say. Ive been reading but so many people comenting on the huge difficulty takes me back a bit.

The learning curve is steep at first but levels out rather quickly. I've put ~25h in it and now I'm waiting for the promised mod support.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
NEVER!

Rise my fellow Purplians! Rise to glory!

119795.gif

What is this?

Mihos

Gold Member
Man, is this thing fixed so that every color wins a day? No way my team is winning unless green has all the casuals that voted yesterday.

mclem

So as a city builder lover why is banished so good as they say. Ive been reading but so many people comenting on the huge difficulty takes me back a bit. Is it good when personalizing a unique city?

I watched the WTF is... for it a little while back. I've not played it, but I liked what I saw, but worried it might be a bit too limited once you do get established.

3phemeral

So I've woken up to find that Team Purple lost last night... It was looking so good before I went to bed!

But the good news is that Dupy is being awesome again.

waby

So as a city builder lover why is banished so good as they say. Ive been reading but so many people comenting on the huge difficulty takes me back a bit. Is it good when personalizing a unique city?

You need to care for your people because they die off and the game needs to begin anew

mrgone

I thought Skyrim a pricing error at first - I guess they dropped the base price to $40 from $60 back in April. Tempted, but that DLC pricing is still super scummy

def sim

Oh Legacy of Kain, how I wish the original Blood Omen was on Steam and playable on modern systems. You are the only one I actually want.

The same for me. I tried playing it on PS3, but the original PS version has just the worst loading times. Not acceptable at all.

I watched the WTF is... for it a little while back. I've not played it, but I liked what I saw, but worried it might be a bit too limited once you do get established.

that is the main issue with the game but there is a mod kit the developer (a single guy btw) is currently working on which should fix that. No date set for it though.

Turfster

no it's not my first sale. It's hardly the first fucking....hour? (see i can type like a nonce, too)

They were listed yesterday.

The daily deals just updated 20 minutes ago.
You count hours from daily rollovers (and flash/community changes, altho the effect is less pronounced there).
First hour of new dailies has millions of people f5ing like crazy, trying to sell their free cards or buy more stuff on the market, making the servers die.

Should I buy the vanilla of State of Decay for 5 bucks? It having DLCs kinda puts me off... I want the whole package but can't afford to atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom