• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

Anyone think there will be a "kawaii" vote sometime during the sale? Gotta get them visual novels.

._.
Would be nice. Internet would explode if there were "kawaii" as option, you know how much people love to hate anime. better go with "interactive stories" or something like that.

mclem

Still nothing for me... Wasteland 2 is an interesting one, but I'm not into Early Access titles.

It's worth bearing in mind that Wasteland 2 might be Early Access, but it's actually quite close to completion, and has a release date set for end of August. Dunno if pitching in on a game *that* close to release might sway your decision - you could simply consider it as a preorder if you wished!

Kuroyume

Banned
#teamgreen

yyskdy.gif

tumblr_m7cqckKGSk1r8c76z.gif

koolaroo

I really want to try out Rocksmith but man that cable is so overpriced. Especially seeing as according to quite a few reviewers it comes defective a lot of the time.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Why does Valve insist on having ancient games like Terraria as a daily? Who doesn't own it already?

They should just let that be 75% off and that be that.

user237

I think we could make money by getting the tokens from the losing team and selling them in a few days when that team is finally winning. Since it seems every team will have its day.

Facism

The daily deals just updated 20 minutes ago.
You count hours from daily rollovers (and flash/community changes, altho the effect is less pronounced there).
First hour of new dailies has millions of people f5ing like crazy, trying to sell their free cards or buy more stuff on the market, making the servers die.

i realised i was being a prick so edited my original post. Thanks for the follow up. Still bizarre that these 3 cards listed yesterday haven't been picked up despite being cheaper than what's being shown as available.

Will probably just relist at base price as maybe valve thinks i'm not getting eough money for them :( :(

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Anyone think there will be a "kawaii" vote sometime during the sale? Gotta get them visual novels.

._.

We need Mako vs Satsuki

Reccetear, Long Live The Queen, 99 Spirits and add something else quirky vs Japanese Action Games.

Chariot

I think we could make money by getting the tokens from the losing team and selling them in a few days when that team is finally winning. Since it seems every team will have its day.
That's why I'm sitting since two days on a Blue Team Token. Although I have my worries...

Vuze

Ah well, stocking up a few little somethings for an after-sale-giveaway.
I still hope some of my wishlist items will go down in price like Metal Gear Rising Revengance, Among The Sleep and Dishonored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom