• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koeta

Aye. Fuck off Bethesda. Not buying your DLC until you fix that shit.

Yep...been waiting over a year for Dragonborn to go over 50% off, how you going to sell the game + all dlc for $13 but ask people to buy each DLC for $10 if they don't buy your bundle?

I like an idiot bought in to Skyrim before they had this bundle and I refuse to pay $10 for the last dlc I don't already own.

Sulla1980

Since I was a Kickstarter backer, I never really cared to see how much Wasteland 2 was going to be.

A full $60! I am glad I backed it at $15.

The_Monk

I just realized... there's still more than one week before this Sale ends. This is going to be soooo hard.

Either way, it's been great fun with my GAFfers so far. :)

Benedict

Right... will try and find russian traders for Banished, Stanley Parable and maybe Age of Empires II HD... Too bad the key prices went up 0.10€ since I last checked...

Yep...been waiting over a year for Dragonborn to go over 50% off, how you going to sell the game + all dlc for $13 but ask people to buy each DLC for $10 if they don't buy your bundle?

I like an idiot bought in to Skyrim before they had this bundle and I refuse to pay $10 for the last dlc I don't already own.

Going forward I'm definitely waiting on their new games :(

Turfster

I don't understand how I craft badges though. I don't PC game much but I figured I'd give this a shot.

Under your profile, you have a Badges page.
This lists games you own that have card drops.
Not all games have cards. For a list of all games that have cards, see here.
Games usually drop about half the cards needed to complete a set, the rest you have to trade with people or buy from the community market.
If you own all cards for a badge, you get a big blue "Ready" button.
Clicking that crafts the badge.

Perhaps, but I could also get Skyrim and another game for the same price as the LE. But if playing even base Skyrim is a worse experience without the DLC I'll get the LE, or is it all additional, separate content?

They all add separate content.

Hearthstone is very separate, minor stuff - primarily house-building. Not necessary for anything, in the grand scheme of things.

Dawnguard enhances Werewolves and Vampires with skill trees and adds a new questline or two to the game, as well as some new items. If you want to use any sort of modding to do with Vampires or Werewolves, the mods will almost certainly require Dawnguard.

Dragonborn adds a new landmass to adventure in, new shouts, new items, and I think it might add dragon riding?

Rise green, RISE!

giphy.gif

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
KOMBAT BEGINS

ModBot said:
Instructions for Sub Zero:
MORTAAAAAAAL KOMBAAAAAAAAT

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition -- MB-B0073D9CF269C785 - Taken by tiny raptor. 41 entrants total.

t1403373507z1.png

seriously did you not expect a guy named Sub Zero to give away a copy of this game?

Does anybody know where I can either buy Rocksmith PC + cable or just the cable by itself for cheap. or alternatives? I refuse to pay more than the price of the game for a fucking cable.

Hubb

So I am sure people have complained about this already, but I feel the need to voice my anger as well. I can't believe the Skyrim DLC is still only 50% off. Why am I going to buy the DLC piecemeal when the Legendary addition is cheaper?

Skyrim is the last Bethesda game I will be buying until they release the "complete" version. I don't mind the day one tax so to speak. I just can't believe they still haven't moved the DLC to 75% or at least 66% off.

/rant done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom