• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroyume

Banned
tumblr_mhokmxA0ED1qbn6jwo1_500.jpg

Something weird just happened. i got a summer adventure card 1 for voting. I went to sell it. The lowest price currently was 48 cents. Since there have been rising and falling a few cents all day, I typed to sell at 50 cents. After I hit agreed it switched to 43 cents and sold immediately. Thats ... odd... Maybe i imagined it.

Asgaro

Sounds like a serious case of OCD.

Could be true honestly. Only in my gaming habits though: I'm a nonchalant guy in other aspects of life. :p

But I've thought about going for DLC though. For example: buying DLC only when it has a Metacritic score above lets say 80%.
Just haven't gotten around to actually doing it since I still have too many base games to complete.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
What's added in the Skyrim DLC? Just story stuff? I want to get Skyrim to mess around with mods, but the Legendary Edition is pretty pricey, and it'll cost a lot to get the DLC in the future if I buy the base game.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Here's a short raffle for what is the best AC game yet, if you can handle Uplay!

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kandrick:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Assassin's Creed II -- MB-9229F3A9656121DA - Taken by Easton Dark. 28 entrants total.

t1403378567z1.png

RS4-

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Pat & Mat -- MB-C6C9E97DAA9456BF - Taken by ricochetguro. 11 entrants total.

t1403378659z1.png

If this turns out to be one of those games that trade for 30 keys, just keep me in your thoughts.

RedSwirl

I just got a guess pass but on the notification window the image displaying what game it was didn't load, so I don't know what game it's for. Furthermore, I can't seem to find any gifts or guess passes in my inventory.

PaulLFC

Probably a stupid question but why do the teams lose some points every now and again? From people selling their cards, or something else?

I have Enhanced Steam installed, but it isn't showing the total worth of my remaining card drops.

The sort by most card drops and most valuable options aren't working either.

I use Firefox btw.

That's your problem.

Not sure if J-Sheezy has gotten all the features the FF version was lacking ported over after pulling it from the FF marketplace and hosting it on his own website.

Here's a short raffle for what is the best AC game yet, if you can handle Uplay!

Nice raffle!

But I'm confused... I see a picture of AC2, and I know for a fact that it isn't the best AC game. Not even close. :p

M.Steiner

Would highly recommend Rocksmith 2014 should anyone be considering that and can get a cable to use with it btw. Considering I've already spent close to 170hrs on it I'd say it's definitely worth grabbing at 75% off ;)

Ventara

Btw, how do you guys see what colour you are? I can see the page where it shows who's in the lead and who won the previous days, but I don't know what colour I am.

Would highly recommend Rocksmith 2014 should anyone be considering that and can get a cable to use with it btw. Considering I've already spent close to 170hrs on it I'd say it's definitely worth grabbing at 75% off ;)

That's the problem -- finding a cable for non-extortion prices.
That and the fact that I use HDMI so I think there's issues with that and lag.

Speevy

Banned
NoRéN;117602060 said:
You should have bought the legendary edition. then you would have Hearthfire and you would have been able to build a house and then spend hours obsessing over what rooms to build and what to put in them.

Yes, if only there were some other way to get your own house in the game.

Can anyone explain The Stanley Parable do me? Thinking about jumping on that deal but I'm curious as to how it plays...I hate to say something dumb like..."Is it boring?" But I think you know what I'm asking. Is it a very niche type game or what?

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
That's your problem.

But I'm confused... I see a picture of AC2, and I know for a fact that it isn't the best AC game. Not even close. :p

It's still the best to me! Just barely ahead of Brotherhood, and maybe Black Flag. Hope Unity brings some needed changes to the franchise though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom