• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swhalen

Instructions for Swhalen:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Civilization V -- MB-77B55B8D9C1838BE - Taken by Coldsun

Enjoy Coldsun!

The megagiver status should be adjusted no? I don't deserve it either way because I am cheap but there are people giving away games like Divinity, Witcher, and so on who might not qualify but the people giving away bundle trash will.

Got a few games so far. They're downloading while I finally give Skyrim its time in the sun. I'm debating getting the DLC, but I probably won't. Maybe if I actually sink into Skyrim in the near future.

I bought DuckTales, WOO HOO!

Oh man, i can't wait to craft the badge for...........wait..............what.........

NxCHWks.png

Louie Louie Louie Louie.........

DarkFlow

Banned
The megagiver status should be adjusted no? I don't deserve it either way because I am cheap but there are people giving away games like Divinity, Witcher, and so on who might not qualify but the people giving away bundle trash will.

Modbot can't really tell the value of the games, just how many you give away.

biRdy

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Game Dev Tycoon -- MB-01B6FC843280654F - Taken by Defect

Red Comet

Still disappointed that fighters didn't win, but hopefully third-person stealth does so that there might be a discount on Arkham Origins DLC.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
I just got $10 off silly card sales and I want to roll it into a game to give away.

So is there a way to use ModBot to raffle off a generic number code or whatever. Then when I am told who won, I can have them PM me the name of ANY game that falls in the "Under $10" column?

Make sense?

Or should I just pick a game and give it away lol.

Enco

Maybe it should be the value of the games you have given away?

May be a lot harder to do though.

I don't think this is too serious to be honest. It's a giveaway. People who give away big games are unlikely to expect something big in return.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

modbot cant tell game value, theres no way to tell really

because Stump doesnt know how to code and ruins all the jpgs on my giveaways!

wait what were we talking about again? oh yes the game values...yeah modbot cant tell

hepburn3d

Go team purp ... Whaaat? Green is destroying it.

Love the OT title change :D

£35 in ... 11 games. A few more and I'll be all set until the Christmas sales

Burt

Does anyone have a spare Nosgoth beta key? Thinking about picking up a founders pack but I want to try the game first.

PM'd. 2 more left, if anyone is interested in trying Nosgoth out, just let me know and I'll get a key over.

#ModBotTooComplicated

Ryne

I'm not a megagiver, but I think I did notice a lot of the people who do give away a lot of the higher dollar value stuff are mega-givers

Kifimbo

Nothing special, but I hope someone doesn't have it yet. Humble link.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kifimbo:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Garry's Mod -- MB-EF17A29BC17AB9CD - Taken by Leg-End

Toki767

50 minute warning in case people are just joining now.

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game -- MB-12AFEFC3E3473DA0 - Taken by legacyzero. 154 entrants total.

t1403387558z1.png

Turfster

I just got $10 off silly card sales and I want to roll it into a game to give away.

So is there a way to use ModBot to raffle off a generic number code or whatever. Then when I am told who won, I can have them PM me the name of ANY game that falls in the "Under $10" column?

Make sense?

Or should I just pick a game and give it away lol.

Hm.
In theory:
You could do a giveaway with a couple of entries which are just random text, with one being "You won!"
At the end of the raffle, you should get a receipt that says "soandso has won your "You won!" key", and then you can pm that person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom