• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeliard

Time to start all over. But you didn't think it was bad so it's okay right?

I'm kinda disappointed, tbh. I was expecting something overwhelmingly bad. Something so unplayable that even stump - the Crowned Head of Turd Games - wouldn't give it more than 30 seconds. This is totally playable.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
50 minute warning in case people are just joining now.

is that the "choose a $10 game" giveaway? Im not entering but if it is you should say so, so people dont think its just badrats :)

Nibel

YodaLaughing.gif

"Nutted but she still sucking"

Acccent

In all seriousness, who actually believes that nothing fishy at all is going on?
I can't imagine a truly random team affectation and a truly equal points distribution leading to such disparity between what's happening now and 5 hours ago...

biRdy

I'm kinda disappointed, tbh. I was expecting something overwhelmingly bad. Something so unplayable that even stump - the Crowned Head of Turd Games - wouldn't give it more than 30 seconds. This is totally playable.

yea that title should go to Ride to Hell: Retribution

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
So... Wasteland 2. The mechascorpion on the icon makes me want this game, but I'm wary of early access stuff. How is it?

I kinda just want someone to sell me on it.

just want to know if these games are region free from russian steam store :

assassins creed 4
dark souls
dark souls 2
call of duty ghosts

i love the russian store , prices are awesome

DarkFlow

Banned
In all seriousness, who actually believes that nothing fishy at all is going on?
I can't imagine a truly random team affectation and a truly equal points distribution leading to such disparity between what's happening now and 5 hours ago...

Where were you when purple came out of nowhere on first day to win by 80K? Oh yeah, on team purple.

Dario ff

Banned
I don't see what's fishy about this. Green was losing a lot yesterday so they saved their stuff for today. Red probably did the same, but had to fight an uphill battle due to purple having a lot of the team switchers from the first day. This seems pretty true given how both red and green got a similar early lead on their respective days.

What is weird is blue not getting an early lead this time, so maybe that theory doesn't work.

rtcn63

I'm guessing Team Red/Purple are either burnt out, or they're just waiting until it's closer to the deadline to make their move. Not worth sitting around and trying to stay ahead every three minutes.

yuraya

Its impossible to predict what will happen. People can easily run out of money and gain money on any given day. Plus a couple of high rollers can easily turn the tide for any team as well. Its a great game that is fair for everyone.

GO GREEN TEAM MUHAHAHA!!!!!!

mrklaw

MrArseFace

I can totally imagine green not bothering to spunk all their points trying to compete with red and purple yesterday, so they would potentially have a lot available now, and red/purple would be pretty spent

Swhalen

Heres something small, hope somebody wants it!
ModBot said:
Instructions for Swhalen:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Surgeon Simulator 2014 -- MB-2EFEB926F1F2E1DA - Taken by DarkFlow. 16 entrants total.

t1403385757z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom