• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
teamblue.jpg

Sofa King

I feel like I need some greenification of my Avatar in show of solidarity with my green bretheren. Any photoshop ninjas wanna help Fletch out?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the best love story on steam

CJ.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Demonicon -- MB-3854D4288EC2543C

t1403390056z1.png

you know it to be true

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Working on a few things today, as well as getting some code changes from others. For example:

(Platform icons)

I've also updated the scoreboard so that if you choose to view it to scale, it will stay that way even with the live updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom