• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

dot

Dark Souls II -- MB-9C7F7FFFF94F5F4F - Taken by Mr Pockets - Taken by Mr Pockets. 101 entrants total.

Sw2mTLe.gif

Another day, another loss.....

^this also applies to blue team

Parsnip

I'm assuming this is shopped, but I can't tell the difference? How are people able to shop it so good?

Not shopped, but rather I used firefox' html inspect tools to live edit it. They have all the styles in place for the icon placements for each day, and another style that determines which team won.

YNvcWdX.jpg

Acccent

Where were you when purple came out of nowhere on first day to win by 80K? Oh yeah, on team purple.
huh, no need to be rude. Obviously on first day there wasn't any trend to go by.

I don't see what's fishy about this. Green was losing a lot yesterday so they saved their stuff for today. Red probably did the same, but had to fight an uphill battle due to purple having a lot of the team switchers from the first day. This seems pretty true given how both red and green got a similar early lead on their respective days.

What is weird is blue not getting an early lead this time, so maybe that theory doesn't work.
I can totally imagine green not bothering to spunk all their points trying to compete with red and purple yesterday, so they would potentially have a lot available now, and red/purple would be pretty spent

Good point, but then like Dario said it's weird to see Blue and Pink still at the bottom today...

I'm guessing Team Red/Purple are either burnt out, or they're just waiting until it's closer to the deadline to make their move. Not worth sitting around and trying to stay ahead every three minutes.
Well, going by what happened yesterday and the day before, when a team get too big a lead the others kinda give up and the gap keeps increasing...

I'm just surprised that, given the number of participants and the supposed randomness of so many factors, the result look nowhere near random; it looks suspiciously orchestrated. Especially considering the early team switches...

zkylon

zkylewd
It's Jess!

Edit: Dammit zkylon
please

this is what i do

Why are the NPC's faceless in Assassin's Creed 1?
looks cool

google searching the image tells me it's zooey D in the good girl
it's a pretty shitty movie i might add, one of many of hers i had to swallow

she's pretty good in it tho, lots of icy death stares, crazy makeup and hilarious southern accents

my favorite shape of hers, not such a big fan of the manic pixie shit

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Man, Based Agarest, the cards are more expensive than summer cards. GOAT idling.

Has anyone gotten a foil card drop? Haven't had any anecdotal evidence of them existing in the wild.
I have, and it's sitting comfortably in my inventory, probably going to sell it soon since it's like 3.50.

You and me both.

:lol

Who's that girl?
toddhunter's not as cute evil twin.

Working on a few things today, as well as getting some code changes from others. For example:

(Platform icons)

I've also updated the scoreboard so that if you choose to view it to scale, it will stay that way even with the live updates.
oh, I like the icons, makes it easier for my Mac/*nix friends :D

Fotos

Posted this awhile back but people have already bought some so I'll post it again.

I said this in the Buy/sell/trade thread but I think it fits in here. If it doesn't just tell me.

I have over $36 on steam so I'll buy you anything for a discount.

So if you wanna get a set of games that equal around $35 you only have to pay $30

I take PayPal if that's cool

CassSept

Re: Far Cry, should I play Far Cry 3 or anything goes and I will have no problems playing Blood Dragon first and FC3 in several weeks?

OmegaDL50

Yes, it's worth it. Both will add a good 20 hours or so each campaign wise, and there are loads of side quests too.

Nevermind the fact the tons of mods (some of the best even) on Nexus that just require either Dragonborn or Dawnguard to function properly.

Yes Legendary Edition is clearly a better pick over just Skyrim by itself, especially when you consider the absurd price of the DLC by itself.

pahamrick

Re: Far Cry, should I play Far Cry 3 or anything goes and I will have no problems playing Blood Dragon first and FC3 in several weeks?

Blood Dragon and FC3 is entirely separate. Playing BC first just means you'll be used to the control scheme whenever you touch FC3.

I hope green can keep up the momentum (and furthermore that I can craft a badge...I think I need more steam friends to help me trade.)

Steam account name is the same as on here. So by all means.

CassSept

Blood Dragon and FC3 is entirely separate. Playing BC first just means you'll be used to the control scheme whenever you touch FC3.

Cool, mostly wanted to know if some knowledge of the control scheme is required or if I'm fine. BD is by far more interesting to me but I do intend to play FC3... soonish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom