• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE FLIP IS THIS?!! WHY BLUE WHY

my comrade remember this always

Blue+Shell_b9c26e_4176679.jpg

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
I go away for a few hours and pink is now way behind. Well everyone is compared to green. So sad:(

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
I hope green can keep up the momentum (and furthermore that I can craft a badge...I think I need more steam friends to help me trade.)

Steam account name is the same as on here. So by all means.

Always easier if you post your profile link... so us lazy people can just click ;P

Kanokare

Urgh last "day" for me to consider Amnesia Piggy. Even though it isn't as similar as the first Amnesia I kind of still want it. If only Alien Isolation would be out already...!

Updated my wishlist and purchased £4 worth of cards on the Steam market.

Only have bought one game and 3 pieces of DLC so far.

This sale, its the big problem when you have most of the good games from previous sale years lol.

Go Team Green!

Grief.exe

Can't edit the wishlist from the mobile app apparently.

I know the iOS version has been updated, did that feature make its way into the update?

Acccent

Also I think it's not enough discussed how terrible the choice of colours is. If it wasn't for the name I would never be able to know which bar is pink and which is purple... Why no orange/yellow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom