• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo 2

Banned
Here's some free red propaganda.

"Would you trust this?"

Gb0NZQI.jpg

Overdoziz

Banned
Is there a way to map more buttons to a controller in Euro Truck Simulator 2? From what I've seen you can only map basic stuff, but not small things like turning on lights or switching tabs on your GPS.

Toki767

legacyzero claimed your Mystery Game key. There were 154 entrants.

Congrats! Also glad to see there have been at least 154 unique people giving games on here.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
legacyzero claimed your Mystery Game key. There were 154 entrants.

Congrats! Also glad to see there have been at least 154 unique people giving games on here.

more since some didnt enter

world cup thread has some amazing gifs

Danielsan

Just a couple more minutes.

Because the sales are shit today and I wanted to give back. Have at it GAF!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX Plus All You Can Eat Edition -- MB-27353573FD68F419 - Taken by wilflare. 75 entrants total.

QZjZmgx.png

t1403388158z1.png

Is Bad Rats even on sale yet? Might stock up on a few to gift when it hits <50p. Even if I haven't been infected myself yet.

Also, I think I'm doing the Steam Sale wrong and actually playing a game I bought? Still the run animation in Blood Dragon is the greatest.

oti

Banned
Put Shadow of Mordor, GTA V and Witcher 3 on the three top spots on my wishlist. Crafted a badge (didn't really pay attention to them before this sale started) and I'm Team Green. I feel lucky. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom