• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biochet

You've been condemned to mediocrity.

(Team Two-in-the-Pink here)

slap.gif

speak ill of pink you not

masterkajo

I thought I was pretty clear that the winner would get any $10 game of their choice.

Yeah, that is the evil genius plan. Now you are faced with the decision of picking one game out of the thousands that are on sale. Toki767 the evil mastermind.

No, but seriously, you are awesome Toki767! Thanks again for the giveaway.

Acccent

Note to self (and everyone else): when you send a trade offer and steam says there's been an error, check your trade offer history before trying to send it again... Earlier today I sent various people like 10 times the same offers, thinking the feature was broken, and just now a friend came online and started insulting me because of all the notifications

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Put Shadow of Mordor, GTA V and Witcher 3 on the three top spots on my wishlist. Crafted a badge (didn't really pay attention to them before this sale started) and I'm Team Green. I feel lucky. :)
You won't get GTAV if you win though.

The_Monk

Congrats to legacyzero for winning and thanks for Toki for making this. I heard he's grabbing like 10 copies of Secret of the Magic Crystals. :D

Zeliard

I think the Bad Rats reputation should be reserved for games that aren't godlike Rube Goldberg puzzle games with wicked music, over-the-top gore, and enjoyably goofy physics.

Too bad none of the Uncharted games are on PC
ib2rqXEi3Vpoeq.png

denx

Holy shit guys, The Last Express cards are selling for like 50 cents each. If you have the game and haven't farmed the cards, do it right now.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I think the Bad Rats reputation should be reserved for games that aren't godlike Rube Goldberg puzzle games with wicked music, over-the-top gore, and enjoyably goofy physics.

Too bad none of the Uncharted games are on PC
ib2rqXEi3Vpoeq.png
Not to worry, we got something even better.

ModBot said:
Instructions for JakkuFurosu:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats -- MB-C74BAF591D55653A - Taken by denx

Heres some bad rats love

Tellaerin

Note to self (and everyone else): when you send a trade offer and steam says there's been an error, check your trade offer history before trying to send it again... Earlier today I sent various people like 10 times the same offers, thinking the feature was broken, and just now a friend came online and started insulting me because of all the notifications

Not much of a friend if they're insulting you over something like that. : /

Is Orcs Must Die 2 worth getting if I'm only going to play solo? All the reviews say it's bigger and better but it looks like it's meant to be played co-op

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
nbnt is a great soul.
(Just like all the others giving away all these games I will never ever win ;)

here, you can win the greatest love story ever told

CJ.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Demonicon -- MB-3854D4288EC2543C - Taken by BorntoPlay. 84 entrants total.

t1403390056z1.png

stun-smile.gif

oti

Banned
Aww, love the gifting in this thread. that's so nice.
I've got s spare copy of Portal 1, so if anyone wants it, don't hesitate to ask.

dot

I don't even care about getting Bad Rats any more. Heck, i'll play that later when it gets playfire rewards.

Carlton-Dance-GIF.gif

this is literally me right now

FYI: if you want some super-cheap pinball, download Pinball Arcade and attempt to buy either Black Hole, Ripley's Believe It or Not or Theatre of Magic in-game (under Season One/Two Tables > Season One Tables). You'll find that there's a special Launch Pack in there which is available for one penny. That right, sell any trading card in the market and get yerself some pinball tables.

Do note that this is only available in-game, but it's free to download with the fourth launch table, Arabian Nights, available for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom