• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Also, be careful
doCbLxV.png

that is amazing

Sammichu

I have benefited a lot from SteamGAF's generosity in the past and I wanted to give back in a small way. This is, in my opinion, one of the best games ever made and I spent hundreds of hours with it growing up. I hope whoever wins enjoys it as much as I did. Cheers to SteamGAF!

Thank you Cydonian__Knight!! I spent a good portion of my childhood playing and enjoying this game as well, so it's a good nostalgia trip :)

Zomba13

Not sure if the right place for it but I've found an extra copy of X-Com: Enemy Unknown (base game, no DLC). Anyone wanna trade it for another cheap game or something?

EDIT: Sorry. Taken now.

The_Monk

Getting a bit sad with my 2.1 Sound system because it constantly rises or lower the volume by itself! This can be the ultimate scary/tense experience for anyone while playing any game actually but it's just not fun.
They are for around 2005
, so I can't really complain if they start being less efficient but still... That's one purchase I wasn't expecting to do soon.

dot

Think MK9 will be lower than 5$ this sale? I've bought it twice on consoles.

Nope, it was 75% off for the community choice so 5 bucks is the lowest it will get. You can wait until the winter seal or just get it now. And by now i mean when it is a daily deal (hopefully).

Valve has profiled us all, grouped us into our appropriate teams and are now putting their market research to the test with specially picked daily deals.

Unicorn

Nope, it was 75% off for the community choice so 5 bucks is the lowest it will get. You can wait until the winter seal or just get it now. And by now i mean when it is a daily deal (hopefully).
Awww I missed it already. I'm sure it'll be back before the sale ends.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Hey lets start a rumor that when Blue doesn't win, everyone on the team will get a pity prize, then all the people out there will switch to Blue and then we will win.

Right?

RIGHT?

Damnit...

Helmholtz

Reminder in case anyone's interested.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky -- MB-25A54E396617116C - Taken by JSoup. 36 entrants total.

t1403391011z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
BorntoPlay claimed your Demonicon key. There were 84 entrants.

Thanks again for being generous.

you suck at giveaways Turfster

Danielsan

One more quick giveaway:
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bit.Trip Presents Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien -- MB-B0203C1407A735AF - Taken by Beelzeboss. 5 entrants total.

G8seGPg.png

t1403391058z1.png

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death -- MB-67857D060235B302 - Taken by GlenChivas. 4 entrants total.

t1403390108z1.png

Whoohooo! First ever ModBot win. Feels good. Thanks so much for the chance.

Not sure if this is an appropriate place to ask this but I bought the Skyrim pack laden with DLC that's on sale at present

this one

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/28187/

And it shows up in my Steam library simply as "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" without any additional qualifiers. I believe I had a similar issue with Fallout New Vegas where the Ultimate Edition only shows up as "Fallout New Vegas" and you get the DLC within the game menus. Is that the same with this edition of Skyrim?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
someone explain me how to webm

gifcam takes too much work

you can use this for Premiere Pro
https://github.com/fnordware/AdobeWebM

Not sure if this is an appropriate place to ask this but I bought the Skyrim pack laden with DLC that's on sale at present

this one

And it shows up in my Steam library simply as "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" without any additional qualifiers. I believe I had a similar issue with Fallout New Vegas where the Ultimate Edition only shows up as "Fallout New Vegas" and you get the DLC within the game menus. Is that the same with this edition of Skyrim?

Right Click > Properties > DLC

denx

this one

Right click on the game on your game library, go to "My downloadable content", it will show you whatever DLC you have for that game.

Rhaknar

also 84 people wanted some sweet incest love story

you all disgust me!

stun-smile.gif

this one

Yeah. If you want confirmation look at the entry's properties in your library view and check the DLC tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom