• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddmyst

Another day. Another giveaway of DMC4. Good luck!

Kznjtnf.gif

Thank you, I won this :)

Anyone played a recent-ish build of 7 days to die? I'm kinda tempted at the price, but after reading the euro gamer initial alpha offering review from back in January I'm hesitant. Is the current state improved considerably?

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca

~Kinggi~

Banned
Any impressions of Van helsing 2? The first always felt like you got a lot of value for 15$ and was a large game with some cool things in it. How is the 2nd one? Just as large with cool shit?

wait, there are other websites that sells Steam codes cheaper than Steam itself?? is it reliable?
any links? Thanks :)
Amazon, GamersGate, GameFly, Green Man Gaming, Humble Store, there are plenty of places. Yes they have some deals that undercut Steam sales, and yes they're legit. That's not mentioning all the bundle stuff you can find.

IsThereAnyDeal is a handy resource to see if a game is discounted somewhere, but just regularly check the Steam thread after the summer sale, people post deals there when they catch wind of them.

thematic

Amazon, GamersGate, GameFly, Green Man Gaming, Humble Store, there are plenty of places. Yes they have some deals that undercut Steam sales, and yes they're legit. That's not mentioning all the bundle stuff you can find.

IsThereAnyDeal is a handy resource to see if a game is discounted somewhere, but just regularly check the Steam thread after the summer sale, people post deals there when they catch wind of them.

great list!! thanks!!

browsing through Steam, DMC4 for 4.99$ and Last Remnant for 2.49$
can't believe this price!! time to collect old PS3/X360 games and play it in 1080/60 :)

sprinkles

Red won, nice. I didn't won any free games though.. but thank good I did not delete my whole Steam wishlist, that would have been annoying as hell to put back together.

Double

Not sure if the right place for it but I've found an extra copy of X-Com: Enemy Unknown (base game, no DLC). Anyone wanna trade it for another cheap game or something?
Hi! You still got that X-Com copy? I could send you list with what I've got to trade ;)

Greets

What are the current flash deals? I'm in Australia, and one of them is blocked. I can see Ducktales, Rocksmith, and Van Helsing.

I searched the thread but couldn't find anything, plus it's crazy long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom