• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

thematic

new Steam users here
got DW8 yesterday and Mirrormoon Ep (great indie game btw)

is Steam regularly giving discount like this? (upto 75%)
or its annual thing?

Thanks

Turfster

new Steam users here

or its annual thing?

Thanks
There's a big sale in the summer and one around christmas/new year.
Then there's a couple of other smaller sales.
There's also single dailies every day, and multiple midweek and weekend sales.
And then there's the weeklong sales.

So uh... yes, it's regular.

Echoplx

did you get both the base and the expansion?

Yes, I just bought it and got this

BWKvhA2.png

new Steam users here

or its annual thing?

Thanks
The big sales are during summer, autumn, and year's end, but there are Steam sales going on all the time in the store itself and competing storefronts that sell Steam game codes. It's a magical world.

Woffls

Is there a post somewhere explaining how ModBot works? I have HL2, Ep1 and Portals to get rid of :/

[edit] only just thought to check the OP >_< nvm

Could you guys help me with this? I have Dragon Age 1, but want to get the DLC's. if i get the Ultimate version, does it just changes the one i already have on my library, or it's going to be like a different game?

Turfster

Is there a post somewhere explaining how ModBot works? I have HL2, Ep1 and Portals to get rid of :/

Click the modbot image in the OP.

I also want it known that Rhaknar is a good soul, a great soul.
Next one to be mean to Rhaknar will get my axe embedded in their skull!

Rip

I already have regular Skyrim, if I buy the legendary edition will it just add the dlc to my regular game or add a secondary game slot in Steam?

thematic

There's a big sale in the summer and one around christmas/new year.
Then there's a couple of other smaller sales.
There's also dailies, midweek and weekend sales.

Thanks!
looking forward to get Tomb Raider GOTY Edition, but it seems the price was lower @ March 2014 :(
wonder if I should get it now or wait another sale
(I own PS3 version but want the graphical update)

denx

Could you guys help me with this? I have Dragon Age 1, but want to get the DLC's. if i get the Ultimate version, does it just changes the one i already have on my library, or it's going to be like a different game?

DAO and DAO UE have different entries, so yeah, like a different game.

1-hour reminder.

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

They Bleed Pixels -- MB-5CCB3B48B0F17F41 - Taken by Spring-Loaded. 29 entrants total.

t1403394657z1.png

Woffls

hah, I edited that post no more than ten seconds later and all those replies. Thanks guys, I'll get it sorted. Surprised that anyone on the planet doesn't own Portal :s

I've been playing the Euro Truck Sim 2 demo and I was actually disappointed that it didn't take me over an hour to drive from Southampton to London :p

thematic

The big sales are during summer, autumn, and year's end, but there are Steam sales going on all the time in the store itself and competing storefronts that sell Steam game codes. It's a magical world.

wait, there are other websites that sells Steam codes cheaper than Steam itself?? is it reliable?
any links? Thanks :)

Locust

Wait for a daily on Trials, my guess Trials 2 will be $2.50 and Evolution Gold will be a good discount aswell.

That's optimistic. Been waiting for a Trials 2 sale for at least 2 years now. It's not happening.

Evo gold sale is a given, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom