• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BorntoPlay

true love

CJ.gif

reminder

I won!! thanks.. XD

Locust

takedown going for 50c is depressing

to think i almost backed that game

I backed it with a dollar, seems even that was too much.

Anyway, another deal:
Pinball Arcade has some starter table pack with 3 or 4 tables on sale for 0.01€/$. It's ingame purchase only, so it won't give +1 or anything but if anyone wants to try out the game I guess that's a good way to start.
Just try to buy the Ripleys Believe it or Not table and it should offer the purchase.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/238260/

iosefe

If someone gets AoE II for me, i'll will get them a game of equal or lesser value (2.50) through steam, since i already have credit on there.

i'm alsray on steam. of course, pm first

Woffls

Hope I've done this properly and there's someone out there who doesn't have a copy of Portal.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Portal -- MB-1EE35F0B26AAC404 - Taken by LostAtLife. 7 entrants total.

t1403402707z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
I wonder what the dev's stance on that game is these days.
I backed it with a dollar, seems even that was too much.
Rainbow 6 spiritual succesor my ass.
yea i mean it had a lot going for it like thematically since a lot of people were craving for something swat/r6-esque but then they did that weird ass investors thing and the videos were a bit excessively gun nut to me to the point they sort of made me uncomfortable

can't remember much more about development of the game but i removed my backing after that i found out about that investors deal

sad that i hear it ended up being pretty shitty, that game had potential and the devs seemed capable to make it happen

seeing it at like bad rats price makes me feel like something went horribly wrong during development

TsuXna

Too soon? It's a really old anime, watched it as a kid. I'll delete it. I'll just posting anything that requires a tag.

Unless you mean the spoiler is weak, then, that's a good thing.
Nah, the other guy was saying what hentai are you talking about, and you replied that so I said too weak to be a hentai xD

reddmyst

I had this in my inventory, I figured I would contribute even though I'm broke : )

ModBot said:
Instructions for reddmyst:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tomb Raider Anniversary -- MB-F872F8CF1B60CB6E - Taken by MBison. 27 entrants total.

t1403402857z1.png

Khronico

yea i mean it had a lot going for it like thematically since a lot of people were craving for something swat/r6-esque but then they did that weird ass investors thing and the videos were a bit excessively gun nut to me to the point they sort of made me uncomfortable

can't remember much more about development of the game but i removed my backing after that i found out about that investors deal

sad that i hear it ended up being pretty shitty, that game had potential and the devs seemed capable to make it happen

seeing it at like bad rats price makes me feel like something went horribly wrong during development

I'm pretty sure the team was forced by their publisher to release too early (I may be wrong but that's what I heard). It's really a shame since you can check on the forums and see the devs are working their butts off trying to get that game up to shape. Just an all round sad, depressing little fiasco.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
I just started Skyrim, and it is much more fun then I thought it would be. I followed a Wisp as soon as I left the opening cave, and freaked out and ran away as soon as I saw what it led to. I would definitely recommend it to those who don't have it yet.

Boom. Just crafted my first Summer Seal badge, gaining 10 more points towards securing the rightful hegemony of the glorious and righteous Green Team over the filthy heathens of lesser colors.

#GreenDrazi4Life

drazi.jpg

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Do they give you a separate code for Awakening if you buy the Dragon Age pack? Or is it all stuck together...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom