• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

swx

Hitman Collection $22.49 USD

LDShEh6.gif

Strider

Batman bought. They've been on sale before I'm sure but I'm hoping City/Asylum go down to $5 each at some point this sale. I no longer own them so I wanna get them for PC along with Origins.

-Deimos

I've heard the developers have kind of turned things around in the last few months, is that not the case?

Maybe, to be honest I stopped following the game months ago. I was there for the launch of the reboot and there were still a lot of issues. Since then things could have changed.

Parsnip

So, there's some kind of crazy algorithm in the works here, right? Like, for every real crafted point the team gets 3 points or something, and today was greens turn, right? And tomorrow is either blue or pink, and then the other one, and a new cycle after that, right?

It's a conspiracy.

Zeliard

Comedy - Platformer is actually a really nice set of games. Psychonauts, Guacamelee, and Gunpoint are really strong. Not sure about DLC Quest since I've never played it.

Ventara

I just noticed Monaco as a Flash Sale for $4.94, but earlier it was a Community Choice for $1.50. Does this mean Flash does not equal Community? Meaning games can go even cheaper even if they're on a Flash (or possibly Daily/Community) sale?

Edit: My mistake, it was the price of the four pack.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Gravelord Nito ignoring friend invites, obviously doesnt want Batman afterall

oh well off to bed, nothing from flashes (maybe Jazzpunk but not sure)

Dont do any Divinity giveaways while im gone pls :(

I accepted you bro!

What should I vote for? Im not sure this time.

Hello there, just passing by to see what's going on with the world of Steamgaf ad I find out that Batman is on flash and green is killing everyone...wat :eek:

Wish I had more money and or more cards to sell to get that season pass for Arkham Origins.

Such a good price!

This sale is so much better this year, I bought State of Decay + The DLC and Batman:AO with 20 bucks I found on the street.

Thank you God and Gaben, being broke sucks but what a lucky turn of events.

yoshizzle

I just noticed Monaco as a Flash Sale for $4.94, but earlier it was a Community Choice for $1.50. Does this mean Flash does not equal Community? Meaning games can go even cheaper even if they're on a Flash (or possibly Daily/Community) sale?

They're all equal. Took awhile to update, but it's at $1.49 now.

Zafir

I'm at a total loss on that Darkfall deal... It's a subscription game, and the price shown on the front page doesn't even reflect the sub price lol.

Amneisac

I'm at a total loss on that Darkfall deal... It's a subscription game, and the price shown on the front page doesn't even reflect the sub price lol.

Add it to your cart and it shows the right price.

Does anyone actually play it now? I'm very curious, I've heard it's gotten better, but I don't know if that's actually true.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Just for fun I've been replaying Bit.Trip Runner 2. I hit 24/26 achievements at about 15 hours, just hit 25/26 at 18 hours, and I've probably got another 4-5 hours for the last achievement. Gahhhhh. Maybe I'll wait another year and replay again, try to pick away at it.

hey MrTeachwell, thank you for the Skullgirls giveaway! :DDDDD

Grats on the win, hope it works out well for you (btw I don't mind if you choose to pass it on if you think you wouldn't play it, otherwise enjoy). It's tested my finger dexterity like most modern fighters and makes me feel like an old man (29 this year).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom