• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

Go Green!

going_greentzssg.jpg

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
No one replied in the thread, but I asked a friend on Steam and they said the same thing. The store button is gone from the hub now, so there's literally no easy way to get to store pages. Seriously Valve. I should put in a support request asking them to make it easier to give them money.

It looks like a bug to me. It shows up in Chrome, but missing in Firefox.

E.Y.E has a bunch of crazy systems going on at once, I couldn't wrap my mind around it at all. I think I'm gonna start over and rewatch all the tutorials again, for example I killed a bug and my character lost his mind and started randomly shooting all over the place and I have no idea why, but otherwise it's a really interesting game for $.99.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Right back to last for Team Blew.

It was nice breaking out of the gutter for a minute there, I guess.

Decided to get in on this steam sale and ended up buying State of Decay. Hope I find it as fun as others have mentioned.

I liked the first DLC more than the base game. It is basically the same thing without the story missions and it gets harder each time you advance to the next map (which is the same map but harder difficulty). Eventually the zombies prove a real threat and resources aren't as plentiful.

Like eventually I had to always have a some guns on my character because I didn't want to fall into a situation where I have to run and hope for the best. Those feral zombies will chase you down and tear you in half if you aren't careful.

Bii

That $6 M&M's promotion really worked. Got Terraria and Game Dev Tycoon for $5.98 with two cents left to spare. :D

Skyrim STEP has so many steps ;-;

Not all of them mandatory, don't worry.

Really just don't get any graphics mods that overwrite one-another or take 2gb of vram and you'll be good.

E.Y.E has a bunch of crazy systems going on at once, I couldn't wrap my mind around it at all. I think I'm gonna start over and rewatch all the tutorials again, for example I killed a bug and my character lost his mind and started randomly shooting all over the place and I have no idea why, but otherwise it's a really interesting game for $.99.

The tutorials.

THEY DO NOTHING

radioactive+man+the+goggles+they+do+nothing+simpsons.jpg

biRdy

Good luck everyone!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Age of Empires II -- MB-E0FE6CD32082B025

t1403412606z1.png
Reposting

Not all of them mandatory, don't worry.

Really just don't get any graphics mods that overwrite one-another or take 2gb of vram and you'll be good.

I have a 3GB 780Ti so that shouldn't be an issue right? Modded Vegas and Skyrim extensively, just takes a lot of time. Step seems great in that it helps me not fuck up with crude shortcuts :p Just have to do what it says! Really excited to see how far I can go with the game now that I have more powerful card and the dlc. The screenshot threads are always incredible. Plus I enjoy Skyrim in general unlike some :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom