• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
I'm on the fence about Arkham Origins. After everything I've heard, I feel that I should just be waiting for Arkham Knight. Metal Gear Rising and Dark Souls 2 needs to hurry up and become Dailys... or flash sales.. or something, I just need it Gaben

onionfrog

Did you sign in through steam at the top right of the page? I haven't had much luck with the 3rd party link, then just make sure you click the game and which form of keys you're buying with. If it worked it'll say something like "You will receive a trade offer soon, accept or decline within ten minutes"
Thanks. Stupid mistake on my part. It worked once I logged into the site!
Managed to get it for less than $10. Which is what I was hoping Steam's own sale price would have been!

:D

Red

I think Killing Floor has been as low as $1.

Get it if it's a daily, especially if you're a fan of horde-style gaming. It is really good.

Derp

Woah. Green is dominating. This is awesome! GO GO GO!

But i get the feeling that something really dodgy is going on with the system. Something doesn't seem right. It's almost like it's scripted. And throwing each team into the lead probably to boost their confidence and make them spend even more to make sure they stay in the lead. And at the end of the day, scripted or not, this is making them a shit load of money. Valve is genius.

#summersaleconspiracy

j0hnnix

It's been much cheaper, wait for a daily/flash deal.

The game itself is awesome but wait for it to hit daily or flash.

Not worth it.

The sequel's coming out soon, and KF's been cheaper than that before, I'm sure.

I will
braveheart-hold-original-300x249.jpg

Derp

I just got settled down for the night, what the hell is going on with my green team? Is this shit predetermined or what?
That's honestly what i'm thinking. It just doesn't make sense to me.

I'm not complaining though. If one team was constantly winning it'd get pointless. I'm happy we will win today.

Dinosur

I'm not complaining though. If one team was constantly winning it'd get pointless. I'm happy we will win today.

Yeah. I was half expecting to wake up this morning and see Valve consolidate everyone into Red and Purple. Fake or not, at least it's more fun actually having a chance at glory each day.

Hrmmm, this VALVE fuckup wrongly taking away my market privileges keeps becoming more and more bothersome. Now I can't trade items either? What kind of bs is this?

And they haven't even responded to my ticket yet.

Blue will never win at this rate.

All because you changed your password?

No, I cancelled a pre-order.
This cause Valve to "fund" my wallet with the credit.
Seems that Valve doesn't recognize itself as a trustworthy source so I've been put in timeout for a week.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if Valve will actually admit that there's something at least slightly odd with green team having such a huge lead while the others are pretty much on par with each other, or if they'll just ignore it.

I'm leaning more towards the latter, for some reason.

So I was going to go crazy with the Mastercard thing going on but I ran out of phones. Does anyone know of any service that might work with it? I know people were using TextNow for the Gamestop $5 MS credit thing that was going around a few days ago but that doesn't seem to able to send a text to anything less than a 10 digit number. Ideas?

DarkFlow

Banned
I wonder if Valve will actually admit that there's something at least slightly odd with green team having such a huge lead while the others are pretty much on par with each other, or if they'll just ignore it.

Same thing happened yesterday with purple and red, and purple had a huge lead on the first day.

So I was going to go crazy with the Mastercard thing going on but I ran out of phones. Does anyone know of any service that might work with it? I know people were using TextNow for the Gamestop $5 MS credit thing that was going around a few days ago but that doesn't seem to able to send a text to anything less than a 10 digit number. Ideas?

Google voice supposedly works with short codes but not for me!

maneil99

Stop abusing the system and let others enjoy it?

Forkball

Still can't believe fighting games lost yesterday. I could be playing Blazblue and KoF XIII. BUT NO YOU JUST HAD TO BUY SURGEON SIMULATOR DIDN'T YOU.

tmarques

It does look weird, but if it was really rigged, wouldn't they make it look less suspicious?

Unless they are trolling, in which case, job well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom