• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
It should go through on regular steam fine, but enhanced steam lets you add the $6 to your wallet.

The trick is to use the address and phone number on the PDF. Should let the card go right through.

Works for me through regular steam. Are you using the address info given in the pdf file?

Did all of that and get "This card number is not valid for the payment method you selected," sadly

It's some real bullshit that Skyrim DLC isn't discounted the same amount as the base game.
Really is a turn off if you already have the base game. Legendary edition is a steal though, you should just get that, only waste about 3-4 euros/dollars/pounds that way anyway. Cheaper than buying the DLC separately.

So apparently I'm in some green thing?

steamswkla.gif

Happy steam sale.

I keep getting a response from payless saying invalid keyword, is it US only? All i am texting is MOVIE to 78787

Yep. :(

I managed to get my code (I'm luckily in US). I think the whole thing is based on ET time, so I'm not sure if I am able to do it again at 12AM PST or have to wait until something like 8PM PST or whatever.

Kusagari

Got the master card to work on Steam.

Just enter the info they provide you in the PDF and leave your name and phone number the same since they don't provide that.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Type the card number out, don't copy/paste. That fixed it for me the first time.

Ah, that worked. Appreciate the help :) I was just copying and pasting and just removing the spaces when it was messing up but typing it worked no problem.

$6 added to steam account

Oh my God, soooooo many people hated Origins. Mainly because of the "game breaking glitches" that affected so few people. They also groaned about the "tacked on" multiplayer (which I loved dearly), and the mere fact a different studio made it. Oh, and the comments about how patching the game was a non-issue when they had DLC to make.

But, as a massive Batman fan, I loved it. It didn't have the staying power of the older games, but the story was massively better than City.

It felt more cohesive than Arkham City. I also liked that it actually had detective parts and such. The combat was off at first, but once you got used to the differences, it was still smooth and flowing as it should be.

I loved the game... I just didn't have the oomph to go finish the game a 2nd and 3rd time to clear up the single player achievements. Maybe after I do the DLC someday.

Since I saw the Batmobile footage of Arkham Knight and that game fell off my wishlist, maybe I'll just go back to origins when I need my Batman fix again.

Speaking of Batman, I wish he was a lot more fun in Injustice.
Oh well, if I ever decide to play that game, at least I've got Slade.

apparently corrosivefrost doesn't understand how hemispheres work and thinks it's christmas in argieland

That would explain all these giveaways, now that I think about it.
Just call me Frosty Claus?

Bravocado

Since I saw the Batmobile footage of Arkham Knight and that game fell off my wishlist, maybe I'll just go back to origins when I need my Batman fix again.

Pardon my rudeness, but does the idea of using the Batmobile in that game really turn you off so much that you took it off your wishlist?

While I'm a firm believer of everyone being entitled to their opinion, I don't understand how some fans of the mythos has no interest in the car when it's a cool and somewhat important part of the character's history.

Birathen

Has anyone played Project Zomboid? Its one of those early access games but I usually dont steam so I have no idea what state I should expect to find the game in :eek: It sounds like a fun game but 10 eurobux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom