• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakkue

Eh it's cool amigo amiga, we just gotta pray someone'll be dumb desperate interested enough to drop $15 on our Foils.

The only foil I have isn't even worth 30 cents and it still won't sell ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻

yogloo

Sleeping Dogs, Watch Dogs, Nintendogs, Putt-Putt and Pep's Dog on a Stick all sound a like to me.
aHcGRqs.gif
What anime is that from?

I hope the "Comedy- Platformer" vote wins. Want to buy Quacamelee. Already picked up Ikaruga, Gunpoint, and Risk Of Rain in the sales, so this game would round out my purchases quite nicely!

evilhomer

Here's some unused humble codes.
Don't even remember why I got this bundle since I had most of the games but hopefully someone will enjoy it!
ModBot said:
Instructions for evilhomer:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Binding of Isaac Plus Wrath of the Lamb DLC -- MB-37D2D5D981EB4056 - Taken by DaBargainHunta
Legend of Grimrock -- MB-681EA5D73A294722 - Taken by Remij

I hope the "Comedy- Platformer" vote wins. Want to buy Quacamelee. Already picked up Ikaruga, Gunpoint, and Risk Of Rain in the sales, so this game would round out my purchases quite nicely!

There are probably untaken copies of it from when it was in the humble bundle if you go search for them in the steam threads.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Weird, I did my first one at like 11:30 PM Mountain time, then again 12:15 AM. Didn't like it.

It says calendar day. If it is Eastern and you sent your first entry at 23:30 Mountain that's 01:30 Eastern so your second text was during the same calendar day as far as the Eastern time zone is concerned.

wilflare

ModBot said:
Instructions for wilflare:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Age of Empires II HD Plus The Forgotten DLC -- MB-A0E1A6FE9CB41783 - Taken by Gen.Grievous. 29 entrants total.

t1403432511z1.png

if Amazon has fixed it, I'm sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom