• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk2025

Fuck, I just fell into a Games For Windows trap by buying Bionic Commando and Lost Planet before doing some research :(

Dumb, dumb, dumb

About 20 minutes left before someone wins Sniper Elite 3 from me:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=117663749&postcount=17223

original

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Just bought JazzPunk. Looking forward to playing it. Loaded it up to make sure it works and for some reason it wouldn't launch on my Retina MBP under OS X, but it runs fine in Windows under Parallels. Weird.

Has anyone played Project Zomboid? Its one of those early access games but I usually dont steam so I have no idea what state I should expect to find the game in :eek: It sounds like a fun game but 10 eurobux.

I have it
but I haven'y play it, what a surprise

You should check out some gameplays on Youtube. There is a demo but is super outdated, so I wouldn't recommend you to try it.

evilhomer

One Way Heroics seems like a legitimately good game. Having fun just learning it so far but seems like plenty of progression perks and unlocks and quite a bit of detail put into it. Love the replays :D

Gotta say, nothing irritates more then buying a PC game only to find out it doesn't work properly.

Bought Metal Slug 3 today and after I boot up the game and try and change the resolution to 1080p and enter full screen all I get is a super zoomed in picture in full screen.

Even in windowed mode its super zoomed in at anything over the most poor resolution. Scan the Steam forums, nothing. Scan the official Bug discussion for the game, nothing.

So I just bought a game I can't play. Awesome!!

It's times like these I understand why console gamers don't want to get involved with PC gaming.
Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Metal Slug 3, find the game file, and right click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab. Then make sure this option is checkmarked. Might fix your issue.

dpisetting_zps82fbfc39.png

XShagrath

Also got the MC thing to work. Thanks for the heads up.

I'll be saving the code for something to pop up in the sale. If I can't find anything, I'll buy one of the $5.99 packs of Rocksmith2014 songs (even though I think the 25% discount is too low).

Pardon my rudeness, but does the idea of using the Batmobile in that game really turn you off so much that you took it off your wishlist?

While I'm a firm believer of everyone being entitled to their opinion, I don't understand how some fans of the mythos has no interest in the car when it's a cool and somewhat important part of the character's history.

Since the gameplay looked like trash to me and it's being touted as a main gameplay feature, I'm under the impression that it will be a large portion of the gameplay now. So yeah, it dropped it waaaaay down my wishlist.

I'm pretty sure that Batman doesn't just drive recklessly through the streets firing missles as he goes through intersections. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO2_iUkojCY

I'm into until I see him get into the Batmobile and start driving -- it looks like it handles like trash... and then it transforms into "battle mode" so you can blow up a lot of tanks? No thanks.

Nothing in the OP indicates that Fallout 3 or New Vegas are guaranteed to be a flash or daily deal. Did you misinterpret what I asked, sir?
There are two rules to Stream sales:

1. Don't but anything before the last day unless it's a daily deal, flash sale or community choice.

2. Don't but anything before the last day unless it's a daily deal, flash sale or community choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom