• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

This score is ridiculous.

fRQ5uLP.png

How have the scores shifted so drastically between teams each day?
The dumbest thing are the four teams behind. How can it be, that they are so close to each other. Even if all lay back, there is no regular output that everyone has.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Bought Walking Dead Season One. $6 not bad.

season pass quickly, before it ends, it has cold heart and the other dlcs, except last three ones.

Isn't the season pass mainly skins? Yeah there's the Cold Heart stuff and the Young Bruce bit but other than that, it's just skins? Right? And there's no other skins in game to unlock? Do they all have to be purchased?

OmegaDL50

The Workshop mods are more limited since I don't think the workshop hosts stuff like Skyrim Script Extender or SkyUI, which a lost of the ambitious mods require.

The Skyrim Nexus is the place I go for all my modding needs, and if you use lots and ltos of mods and start crashing, use BOSS and Wyre Bash to order and combine mods to fi your problems.

The main issue with The Steam Workshop is it's limit of 100mb for a file and things like land mass extensions and large quest based mods like Falskaar won't be found on the Workshop due to the size limitation.

Sky UI and SKSE are pretty much essential for their advanced scripting functions that some of the best mods take use of.

I'd also highly advice using Unofficial Skyrim, Hearthfire, Dragonborn, and Dawnguard patches. They fix nearly 1800 bugs that Bethesda never got around to cleaning up in an official patch.

I have put over 500+ hours into Skyrim, mostly a heavily modded experience too. = http://steamcommunity.com/id/OmegaDl50

If you have any questions configuring mods, installing them or just general information in regards to the game, add me on Steam or send a PM and I'll answer to the best of my knowledge.

Isn't the season pass mainly skins? Yeah there's the Cold Heart stuff and the Young Bruce bit but other than that, it's just skins? Right? And there's no other skins in game to unlock? Do they all have to be purchased?

There is like 3 or 4 unlocked in-game. The DLC ones are mostly unique though.

Corpekata

Banned

There's a handful to unlock too.

I'd say unless you care about skins though, Cold and Initiation by themselves will be enough for most people.

Sniper Elite V2 was free 2 weeks ago? And just like that, my will to buy it evaporates into nothingness. (Especially when it's not at that magical price point of $5 or below.)

EDIT: And now a 2nd disappointing community vote result? Uuuuuuughhh. I won't be spending any money at this rate!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the group with final fantay in it won, I am shocked

I am shocked and completely surprised sirs

Are any of the DLC ones from Dark Knight Returns?

The DLC has:

◾Batman Long Halloween
◾Thrillkiller
◾Earth 2
◾Dark Knight of the Round Table.
◾First Appearance (1939)
◾Red Son
◾Noel
◾New 52
◾Blackest Night
◾2006-2008 Tim Drake Robin

TDKR Batman is unlockable for multiplayer, but not the single player campaign (iirc).

EDIT: this has a list of all the Single Player skins
http://www.ign.com/wikis/batman-arkham-origins/Costumes

Yes. You have to buy them. Also season pass is the ebst deal.

No Frank Miller Bats, no sale. As long as I can use the Nolan suit though I'll be happy. I just remember getting hyped about the skins with Arkham City and the only one I ever used was the Dark Knight Returns one. I don't see the point in buying 10 skins I won't touch. To each their own I suppose.

Volimar

Sniper Elite V2 was free 2 weeks ago? And just like that, my will to buy it evaporates into nothingness. (Especially when it's not at that magical price point of $5 or below.)

EDIT: And now a 2nd disappointing community vote result? Uuuuuuughhh. I won't be spending any money at this rate!

Yep. And I was enjpying it until I got stuck at a part where you're suppose to shoot a fuel canister on a tank. Except the tank stopped and I couldn't get a good angle on the cannister.

Yep. And I was enjpying it until I got stuck at a part where you're suppose to shoot a fuel canister on a tank. Except the tank stopped and I couldn't get a good angle on the cannister.
Maybe I saved myself some frustration, at least. One needs to count the smaller blessings.

Unless I have failed miserably as a Batman uber-fan, I think that is a custom PC skin.

EDIT: yep, as JaseC said, as a mod.

Well I knew you could mod suits in Arkham City. I had a Nolan skin for that one.

12.) Batman The Dark Knight - Complete the Dark Knight System/Challenges. (SAME AS THE DEFAULT BATSUIT EXCEPT WITH A DARK SHADED TONE ADDED)!

Found that and an accompanying pic. Unless my eyes are starting to go it looks almost exactly like the Nolan suit to me. Or maybe I just haven't watched the movies in a while.

Arthea

good morning people, I see fantasy wins as expected. I was contemplating on picking notsoamazing Spiderman 2, then I remembered I still need to play first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom