• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakalwe

Banned
What won last night's community vote? Was hoping for Origins... On a train atm, slow browsing or I wouldn't be so lazy (maybe).

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
good morning people, I see fantasy wins as expected. I was contemplating on picking notsoamazing Spiderman 2, then I remembered I still need to play first one.

Just remember to pick it up before January as that's when Acti's FY ticks over and Spider-Man may be given the flick.

Found that and an accompanying pic. Unless my eyes are starting to go it looks almost exactly like the Nolan suit to me. Or maybe I just haven't watched the movies in a while.

It's similar, but the big gold belt is the giveaway for it being Nolan. The Dark Knight Batman skin mentioned really is just a darker version of the standard suit.

liezryou

good morning people, I see fantasy wins as expected. I was contemplating on picking notsoamazing Spiderman 2, then I remembered I still need to play first one.

I'm really surprised the first amazing spiderman didn't get a piggy-back discount on it's sequel being discounted.

wilflare

Why would you want to spoof Raptr gametime? You know you can add time manually from their website?

oops i think I should explain myself.
I'm using it to idle cards

but Raptr does not recognize the game I'm idling for (it detects the game I'm using to idle instead)

e.g.
I'm idling for Gunslinger
but Raptr detects Speedrunner instead

It's similar, but the big gold belt is the giveaway for it being Nolan. The Dark Knight Batman skin mentioned really is just a darker version of the standard suit.

Well fuck all. Why couldn't they just have went with these. They're the skins we deserve, but not the ones we need apparently.

2581367-2410150357-19798.jpg

Sakura

Hey Steam friends.
Are the Steam games all in English?
I am in Japan right now, so let's say I buy FFVIII. Is it only available in English on Steam?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
but Raptr does not recognize the game I'm idling for (it detects the game I'm using to idle instead)

e.g.
I'm idling for Gunslinger
but Raptr detects Speedrunner instead

Raptr is itself a client, right? Game detection may be based on the filename of the executable.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Just remember to pick it up before January as that's when Acti's FY ticks over and Spider-Man may be given the flick.

winter sale no prob

would have picked it up at 50%, kinda feel like playing a spidey game, even a shitty one. And I liked the first /shrug

Yakkue

Hey Steam friends.
Are the Steam games all in English?
I am in Japan right now, so let's say I buy FFVIII. Is it only available in English on Steam?

unfortunately the FF games are not available in japanese, other games are though.
(so yes, they are in english)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
shit deals all around, day 1 was so strong too. oh well :(

edit: 80% on The Swapper is amazing tho

Metro Last Light Complete for that price is tempting my vote. I don't think the Complete Edition has went below $9.99 before. Can't you upgrade to the Redux edition on the cheap if you own the original?

Nabs

Skullgirls is cheap as fuck. It has amazing netcode, and like a bunch of new characters coming soon. If you already own it and don't have Squigly, go pay a buck. Make sure you "buy" Big Band for free.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Tough decision. Want both Slender and Baldur's gate. Will have to go with Baldur's Gate even though I heard that the whole remaster is crap

Rhaknar

Unepic is a good metroidvania btw, the humor/writting might put you off tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom