• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

Voted for Metro last light. Enjoyed the atmosphere of the first game. Can't imagine that the Slenderman game has much replay value. Plus Slenderman makes you kill people in real life, so...

Well fuck all. Why couldn't they just have went with these. They're the skins we deserve, but not the ones we need apparently.

2581367-2410150357-19798.jpg

If it makes you feel any better, Red Son Batman is USSR Batman, fuzzy hat and all. And there's a Sinestro Corps Batman, but sadly no construct effects =/

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Tough decision. Want both Slender and Baldur's gate. Will have to go with Baldur's Gate even though I heard that the whole remaster is crap

but...but... wait for the dailies?

edit: im a idiot you are talking about the votes

JSoup

Banned
So, to whoever guessed that other Final Fantasy games would go on sale along with 7 in the current vote sale, good call. 3 and 14 have had a price drop.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
whatever wins, im picking up either Betrayer or Baldurs 2

Was talking about the community voting. Am I a noob to not wait for the dailies?

i realised and edited :( guess im the noob for thinking youre a noob

although noobs play Sub Zero so you could see how I was confused :p

Enco

:lol at Overgrowth.

Seems like the less content an Early Access game has, the higher the price.

Why waste your money?

sapsari

Morning gaf.

Hmm, Jade Empire or Betrayer? Cant decide.

Btw, Age of Empires plus Forgotten expansion is 2.5$ at Amazon. Key works outside of US. Just purchased myself.

liezryou

Stefan™;117685217 said:
Wait, you can buy FFVIII for $4 as well. :eek:

Yeah piggyback discount. I think i may finally pickup FFVIII. It's definitely more worth it then 7.50$ for dragon age UE

EDIT: FFIII Also on 33% flash sale!

Rhaknar

Realm Reborn for 10euros is totally worth it too btw, if only for the 30days it comes with. you will more than get your moneys worth if you like mmos

OmegaDL50

Installing dozens of Skyrim mods is probably the most tedious thing I've ever done. It will be all worth it for that creamy bokeh though.

People swear by Nexus Mod Manager.

Put you might want to check out Mod Organizer, it also syncs to your Nexus account so you can use the Nexus mod links to automatically download to the Organizer.

The benefit of Mod Organizer is that it does not install mods to your Skyrim data folder, it instead just creates a batch file and mods are treated like they are in a virtual directory.

This has two benefits.

1) You don't have a bunch of unpacked mods in the Skyrim data folder that uses up more HDD space on your computer.

2) IF somehow you screw up your Skyrim install because a fucked mod, you won't need to completely reinstall Skyrim or do a Cache Integrity downloading more stuff just to get the game functional again, because of Skyrim's core files being untouched.

Lain

69% for FF8 was cheap enough to re-buy the worst FF I played, on PC. I admit I don't remember if this is a simple double-dip or a triple-dip. Hopefully just a double.

Darryl

Banned
:lol at Overgrowth.

Seems like the less content an Early Access game has, the higher the price.

Why waste your money?

i don't even know why they let early access games participate in these sales. it could easily lead to some bad development practices and unsatisfied customers.

FYI: if you want some super-cheap pinball, download Pinball Arcade and attempt to buy either Black Hole, Ripley's Believe It or Not or Theatre of Magic in-game (under Season One/Two Tables > Season One Tables). You'll find that there's a special Launch Pack in there which is available for one penny. That right, sell any trading card in the market and get yerself some pinball tables.

Do note that this is only available in-game, but it's free to download with the fourth launch table, Arabian Nights, available for all.
Thank you so much for this amazing tip!

Rhaknar

Woah, Betrayer at 80% absolutely should win if logic ruled this world in any way.

The Jade Empire/Baldurs pack is going to win though.

well as usual I voted with logic. I voted betrayer because I think Baldurs has a much higher chance of being a daily/flash

even tho I want baldurs 2 more

I am using MOM but the download with manager option doesn't work because nexus is getting hammered so I've been going on by one and then adding the downloaded files to the manager.

Overgrowth is incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom